What's new

Hey im from berta

Daltydalt

Hey i joined this cuz im on test sust250 and deca250 1000mg of test and 500mg of deca and wonderin if i should lower the test

Daltydalt

No I have not I'm fairly new to juice myself alot of other guys here will give you good advice for sure tho!
Ya ive did a test and dbol cycle last time around 1200mg of test every 3 days and 40mg of dbol a day and had crazy gains alot more then im getting rn and i started taking dbol again 8 days ago so hopefully thats helps

Goldenrod

Rookie
Love deca and test but I find even low doses of deca cause ED issues.
A gram of test is a lot but I don’t know anything about you - did you introduce yourself and your cycle history.
Good luck GR

Last edited:
Ya ive did a test and dbol cycle last time around 1200mg of test every 3 days and 40mg of dbol a day and had crazy gains alot more then im getting rn and i started taking dbol again 8 days ago so hopefully thats helps
1200mg every 3 days is a ridiculous amount of test. Most run 500mg test within a 7 day period with exceptional gains. I doubt you'll get any positive comments on running test that high. It's just not needed. How many cycles have you ran?

Goldenrod

Rookie
possibility this is a person who competes and I've read cycles with incredible amounts of test and other compounds getting ready for competitions. I'm not an advocate of it unless you are extremely experienced and know how to deal with sides and potential serious health issues but there are people here who have run massive amounts albeit I agree 100% with @canadianpride73.
each to their own.
GR

LittleTuna

possibility this is a person who competes and I've read cycles with incredible amounts of test and other compounds getting ready for competitions. I'm not an advocate of it unless you are extremely experienced and know how to deal with sides and potential serious health issues but there are people here who have run massive amounts albeit I agree 100% with @canadianpride73.
each to their own.
GR
That much test isn’t needed for any level of competitor.

woodc19

Rookie
Welcome! , Its hard to give input as we dont know any of your stats, history, goals etc

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Welcome to rawest and realest AAS information and advice available. You're gonna love the atmosphere here so jump right in and start participating as much as possible.

Deetermined

Rookie
Welcome Daltydalt!
I believe you have received your answer above already but yes this is a very high does for test, and given your asking this question I don't believe it is pre-compettition etc, but could obviously be wrong.

each to their own.
GR
I've run high test doses before and yes you will grow with the right diet and training. But I've stuck to 300-500mg test and got the same results less the sides. And I know lots of big boys that run the 1000mg test but they are monsters and I doubt 500mg does a thing for them. I'm no monster so i can't justify the high test dose.

PacMan

Vet
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

Daltydalt

1200mg every 3 days is a ridiculous amount of test. Most run 500mg test within a 7 day period with exceptional gains. I doubt you'll get any positive comments on running test that high. It's just not needed. How many cycles have you ran?

Daltydalt

Hey ive only ran test and dbol before buddy told me decas the way to go and i just listened to him about the dose but ya so your saying 500s good how much decca do you think most ppl say 500 test 400 deca and some say you want to double the deca