What's new

Hey there...

irongame66

I know its a Canadian forum, I hope its OK I joined, I do border you guys (New Hampshire). : )
Age 53, 40 years of training (mostly natty but tried a few prohormones over the years) but got on TRT at age 50 and love it.
Great site you have here and looking FWD to participating!

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
Welcome to CJM
The land of giants

New Hampshire
Think this is bad ? You should see old Hampshire

Wanted to make you feel welcome Bro

-Pewbert

PacMan

Vet
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

Vypuh

Rookie
Hey man welcome. Originally from the states myself nice to meet you 💪

Welcome to CJM @irongame66. I have to ask since your from New Hampshire. Do you open or conceal carry. I love your carry law. No permit needed. Sorry if that's a personal question but I ask all Americans.

irongame66

I like conceal carry (which I do) not huge on open and showing it around. I do see some that do, but it does make some average folks uncomfortable in normal places like stores/shopping I notice. Probably from the MSM portraying all gun owners as bad people. :confused:

Upjohn

Rookie
I like conceal carry (which I do) not huge on open and showing it around. I do see some that do, but it does make some average folks uncomfortable in normal places like stores/shopping I notice. Probably from the MSM portraying all gun owners as bad people. :confused:
Was living in Vancouver B.C. (whiterock) for a stretch once a upon a time. Tighties from across the border (Bellingham , Washington) would come over weekends to party . (younger drinking age)

We picked some up and headed across the border to their place for sum 🇨🇦 TLC 😉

We ordered a cab back to the border as the sun was coming up.

In the cab the drivers like , “ im allowed to take u right to ur place in white rock , we re like cool!! Than hes like “but i cant bring THIS” and pulls out this fuken huge gun outta nowwhere !!!! Holy fuk a shock 😳

He dumps the piece off at his cab-stand on the way back to Canada , cab filled with happy empty-balled CDNS 🥳

Thx god when i was a young punk and jumped that cab it wasnt in America ..... be no UpJohn...... 😆

Welcomes ✋

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- We welcome fellow Monsters from all corners of the globe. Make yourself at home @irongame66 and be sure to tell all your friends. You probably won't recognize any of the underground labs we talk about but you can just interchange with what you have available in your area and absorb all the technical advice and tips.