What's new

Hey there.

Hey there. I’m my thirties, fairly new to gear. Using it to treat joint hypermobility syndrome.
had great results with my first cycle. Put on like thirty pounds, think i kept 25 pounds of it.
just found out I can tolerate nandrolone (did NPP to make sure I wouldn’t get mental sides), and now I’m looking to run a nandrolone based cruise with an HCG base with a sprinkling of primo on top. taking A couple months off anavar to try and fix my lipids then I’m going to do tiny doses daily.

Huggybearz

Middleweight
Hey there. I’m my thirties, fairly new to gear. Using it to treat joint hypermobility syndrome.
had great results with my first cycle. Put on like thirty pounds, think i kept 25 pounds of it.
just found out I can tolerate nandrolone (did NPP to make sure I wouldn’t get mental sides), and now I’m looking to run a nandrolone based cruise with an HCG base with a sprinkling of primo on top. taking A couple months off anavar to try and fix my lipids then I’m going to do tiny doses daily.
Welcome you found a good spot!

Welcome to the board. I suggest you start a separate thread to ask about upcoming cycle ideas to get feedback

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Welcome to CJM @93dowhatthouwilt93 Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Welcome to CJM.

You should open another thread to discuss your plans tho. This is for intros

Top Bottom