What's new

HGH and Iron

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
My blood work is always constant , one thing I noticed this run is my iron/ferritin went from 118 to 13.2. Blood donations are always the same schedule the last 4 -5 years , only difference this time was some HGH use. After some googling I found a study that shows a correlation to HGH use and low iron and that one should be supplementing with it.

Has anyone eles noticed this on there blood work ? I was wondering why I have been so much more tired as of late but it all makes sense now.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
My blood work is always constant , one thing I noticed this run is my iron/ferritin went from 118 to 13.2. Blood donations are always the same schedule the last 4 -5 years , only difference this time was some HGH use. After some googling I found a study that shows a correlation to HGH use and low iron and that one should be supplementing with it.

Has anyone eles noticed this on there blood work ? I was wondering why I have been so much more tired as of late but it all makes sense now.
I have the opposite problem fml. For me personally I have not gotten lowered ferritin numbers from hgh

Top Bottom