What's new

"Hgh" dry joints

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
Not going to go into detail of how i came across it. I know everyones feeling on fake or generic hgh if its not real pharmaceutical. Juding from people have used these fakes and generics, is dry cracky wrists, knees, back a common side effect to mimic real hgh? Im day 2 in and feeling like I'm on winstrol right now. Just finished my blast (had 2 weeks left but this stupid pandemic lol) so just started my cruise on 200 mg test e. Wondering if this this joint discomfort will effect my training when it resumes? Winstrol i can train through it fine but feel it more so on presses. Thanks

A.B

Super Heavyweight
What were you blasting and cruising with? Maybe the answer there

Haven’t ran hgh in years but never once has dry cracking wrist. Maybe some CT?

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
What were you blasting and cruising with? Maybe the answer there

Haven’t ran hgh in years but never once has dry cracking wrist. Maybe some CT?
Test e, deca, equipoise. Joints felt great. Tuesday was my last shot of deca and equipoise. Wednesday was my first of this "hgh" so its 100% this

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
Had a little bit of night sweats trying to fall asleep last night. Joints feel a lot better today. Odd

edarrin

Super Heavyweight
It is a known side effect of GH. Seems to be related to the length of time on. If you read about GH replacement therapy in old farts (like me) it happens to a percentage of people. Usually not severe enough to stop treatment though LOL. Seems people like it too much.

In these studies they were definitely using 'pharma' grade as well. So I think it may be more related to real GH than fake shit that likely has little to no effects at all.