What's new

HGH Frag 5mg or 10mg

Castor77am

Registered
I'm used to draw and poke not reconstituting powder(which is easy enough). My research suggests that Bac Water(which I have) is better than sterile because it allows a longer life span in the vial. Its cheaper to buy 10mg vials of HGH Frag which leaves the question. . .would any of it go to waste if I did proper dosage and bought 10mg vials instead of 5mg? And how many should I buy?I'm new to Peptides. And that's what you guys are are here for.

Last edited:

Spartin77

Registered
I'm used to draw and poke not reconstituting powder(which is easy enough). My research suggests that Bac Water(which I have) is better than sterile because it allows a longer life span in the vial. Its cheaper to buy 10mg vials of HGH Frag which leaves the question. . .would any of it go to waste if I did proper dosage and bought 10mg vials instead of 5mg? And how many should I buy?I'm new to Peptides. And that's what you guys are are here for.

Check out the post on dosing ect at the top of HGH/Peptide fourm. As for how many to buy that depends on how long and what dose you decided.

iron lifter

Registered
10mg works out to be cheaper. if pinning 500mcg twice a day will last you 10 days. peptides once mixed can last 28 days in fridge, you will be done way before that. 1 put in 2ml of water into my 10mg vial. each 10 units of draw is 500mcg.

Castor77am

Registered
Thanks for answering Lifter. I feel better about ordering it now. My most recent order was Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 with DAC. Have you (or anybody) ever done that with HGH Frag? If so, what did you think?

I have read that the frag tends to degrade after 5 days. I don’t know how true it is because most of it is just anecdotal, or research chem site recommendations. Nonetheless, I go with that rule of thumb, and 5mg bottles go quick!

iron lifter

Registered
no i didn't do that, who knows i read it should be good for 28 days, but it has to be good for 10 days cause i doubt anyone doing 2000mcg a day? makes no sense it works around 1000 mcg.

Coryc

Registered
I have read that the frag tends to degrade after 5 days. I don’t know how true it is because most of it is just anecdotal, or research chem site recommendations. Nonetheless, I go with that rule of thumb, and 5mg bottles go quick!
Do you know if its 5 days ar room temp or 5 days refrigerated? I just purchased the 10mg so hoping refrigeration will keep it stable 😬

Bigtuna84

Registered
Do you know if its 5 days ar room temp or 5 days refrigerated? I just purchased the 10mg so hoping refrigeration will keep it stable 😬
@PeptidesPrionsProtein is correct this is anecdotal but a good rule to follow anyways. An optimal protocol will accommodate this at multiple doses throughout the day.

Sorry for the late reply, yeah basically my rule of thumb for peptides is to keep them refrigerated always; even when they’re not reconstituted. Maybe be overkill but it’s not going to make it degrade more