What's new

Hgh frag worth it?

Alex mc

Hey guys I wanted your opinion on if hgh frag is an effective fat burner? Other then diet, exercise, cardio of course. Let's say at a dose of 500mcg 2 time per day.

corey5150

In my experience, I'd say no.

I've been sitting on a bunch and this has been my second time using it... and personally I think the money can be spent on better things.

Bigtuna84

Vet
No. The entire chain must be there in order to be recognized. A fragment is useless. It’s like sawing one tooth out of a key and selling it as a key fragment. Sure, its part of a key, but its not going to turn any fucking locks. Anywhooooooo....

Zuespas

Vet
Nah man, I've tried a bunch of peptides most are useless. Years of wasted fortunes have taught me that it really boils down to the basics.

1. intense progressive overload training
2. Food to feed the workouts and recover
3. Basic AAS, Test, Tren A, NPP, Proviron, Anavar, DBOL, ADrol, Mast, Primo etc..
4. Health supplements
4. Real pharma GH
5. advanced bodybuilders Insulin

Anything outside of the above is pretty damn useless

nekuvota

I used HGH during a muscle building course. I used human growth hormone in combination with testosterone, so it's hard for me to say how much of the result was from HGH. I took a 6-month course with a friend who used only testosterone and I had better results than he did at the end of the course. We both carefully watched the diet and slept for 8 hours, perhaps this result due to different metabolisms. I also want to note that my muscle repair was faster than that of my friend.
As for the doses, it’s better not to prescribe it yourself, you can read here what are the dosages for taking HGH, but it is still necessary that a qualified person prescribe the amount of human growth hormone.

Big_Papa_B

Rookie
I used HGH during a muscle building course. I used human growth hormone in combination with testosterone, so it's hard for me to say how much of the result was from HGH. I took a 6-month course with a friend who used only testosterone and I had better results than he did at the end of the course. We both carefully watched the diet and slept for 8 hours, perhaps this result due to different metabolisms. I also want to note that my muscle repair was faster than that of my friend.
As for the doses, it’s better not to prescribe it yourself, you can read here what are the dosages for taking HGH, but it is still necessary that a qualified person prescribe the amount of human growth hormone.
he is not asking about HGH.... he wants to know about HGH Frag which is something completely different