What's new

HGH FRAGMENT Results?

Americancanadian

Registered
Hey guys. Been doing some reading on this peptide...and it seems very effective for fat loss...at least on paper. Has anyone actually used it? Results seem to be very hit and miss from what I've read.

Macadamia

Rookie
Hey guys. Been doing some reading on this peptide...and it seems very effective for fat loss...at least on paper. Has anyone actually used it? Results seem to be very hit and miss from what I've read.
Never used it myself but the results I’ve seen from clients I train and the forum reviews I read have been disappointing at best, some say it doesn’t even work at all... but then again everyone uses different brands so that could always be the culprit, but for the most part, based on what I’ve been told, i would never spend my hard earned money on it

modafinilman

Registered
I dont like any peptide except igf lr3. Hgh frag I tried once and I saw a bit of a difference but its not worth it imo

Bigtuna84

Registered
IGF LR3 cant be broken down to IGF1 it has the lowest binding affinity to binding proteins so the boost in IGF1 is actually pretty useless for building muscle. It ups the IGFBP3 but not in a significant way. Waste of money IMO.

Truefighter

Registered
IGF LR3 cant be broken down to IGF1 it has the lowest binding affinity to binding proteins so the boost in IGF1 is actually pretty useless for building muscle. It ups the IGFBP3 but not in a significant way. Waste of money IMO.
So what does it do???