What's new

HGH + HGH frag vs. HGH + mk677

blooddrunk

Rookie
So from what I understand, HGH frag is superior for cutting down weight, and mk677 also causes major hunger surges.

With the price of HGH being so high, how would running HGH with HGH frag compare to mk677, with HGH being used at a low dosage (2-4iu, 5-6 days a week) for its anti-aging and healing properties primarily?

How would these cycles compare in retaining muscle mass during PCT?

Thoughts?

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
MK677 definitely works and I did put on some size and ate like a horse @25mg daily. A lot of bunk ass shit too. I use gh so no need now but, it does work endogenously so that is something I need to research. Wonder if it would be good for the guys that take gh 5 days.....maybe Mk677 could be used on Sat/Sun. IDK, maybe I’ll try it and save a some scratch. Prob not ! Lol

Max

blooddrunk

Rookie
MK677 definitely works and I did put on some size and ate like a horse @25mg daily. A lot of bunk ass shit too. I use gh so no need now but, it does work endogenously so that is something I need to research. Wonder if it would be good for the guys that take gh 5 days.....maybe Mk677 could be used on Sat/Sun. IDK, maybe I’ll try it and save a some scratch. Prob not ! Lol

Max
Right, so that's what I hear is that mk677 is not so much used to cutting or recomposition?

3ml

VET
Save your money and spend it on GH
If you want GH results buy GH

Trust me I have wasted a lot of money trying to find an alternative path to GH

I do like peptides at really high doses min 6x a day
this can give you good results imo
Is it healthy? Who knows
Is it practical? Not if you work for a living
Is it cost effective? Not really

blooddrunk

Rookie
Save your money and spend it on GH
If you want GH results buy GH

Trust me I have wasted a lot of money trying to find an alternative path to GH

I do like peptides at really high doses min 6x a day
this can give you good results imo
Is it healthy? Who knows
Is it practical? Not if you work for a living
Is it cost effective? Not really
When you say GH results, do you mean Pharma grade GH results? I am definitely convinced that Pharma grade GH results cannot be replaced by other peptides, but does the same apply for UGL GH?

3ml

VET
When you say GH results, do you mean Pharma grade GH results? I am definitely convinced that Pharma grade GH results cannot be replaced by other peptides, but does the same apply for UGL GH?
Pretty tough question to answer
I’ll do my best though.

High dose peptides vs your average cad UG GH
Peptides for the win
CJC and GHRP I am referencing. IN HIGH HIGH frequent doses.

ug Cad GH vs some of the better generics that have come out over the years such as TP greys
Greys hands down

So for the tie breaker
TP grey tops vs peptides
It will work out cheaper to buy the greys
and end up with ok results

anything vs Pharma GH

Creatine vs steroids

No comparison

Obviously this is my opinion so some may agree or disagree.

blooddrunk

Rookie
I’ll do my best though.

Peptides for the win

ug Cad GH vs some of the better generics that have come out over the years such as TP greys
Greys hands down

So for the tie breaker
TP grey tops vs peptides

anything vs Pharma GH

Creatine vs steroids

No comparison

Thanks for the info.

I've heard about TP a lot, but they can be a little hard to deal with. Emailed them but never got a response.

blooddrunk

Rookie
I’ll do my best though.

Peptides for the win

Greys hands down

So for the tie breaker
TP grey tops vs peptides

anything vs Pharma GH

Creatine vs steroids

No comparison

Could you provide an overview of what a high dose and frequency cycle of peptides might look like, with names of some compounds worth looking into?

jeno p

Rookie

Max
hi there , can mk677 increase sperm count ?can you travel with it? and can it affect the results for low t when going for blood work? thanks

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
hi there , can mk677 increase sperm count ?can you travel with it? and can it affect the results for low t when going for blood work? thanks
Idk. Sorry. It increases gh/igf1. It only lasts a day so, I wouldn’t take 48 hrs before test and you should be fine. Idk mess w sperm count stuff; that is for an Endo. 48 hrs (no mk677) should be 👌.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Right, so that's what I hear is that mk677 is not so much used to cutting or recomposition?
Definitely. The water retention and appetite increase was comparable to ghrp6!! I did learn to control the water by use of a strong dandelion tincture added to my gallon jug(2gal daily minimum). Dandelion extract is not scientifically proven but I can say, the shit works, period. It is cheap af and my only conclusion that they won’t admit that it works on paper is Big Pharma. It does have diuretic effects on me. If I didn’t use gh,mk677 would be used. I would use just 10mg for lower sides as I did 25mg.

Max

jeno p

Rookie
lol ok I'll get more info about that and might give it a try

HGHDaddy

Banned
Hello guys, ı recommend to you pharmagrade products. GH products , Pfizer, Lilly, Novo Nordisk.
Deffinatelly best .

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
What kind of protocol is used for MK677. I started 15mg before bed daily. Been 2 weeks so far. I am only on a cruise. 175mg test E week.