What's new

HGH + HGH frag vs. HGH + mk677

Syche

Heavyweight
What kind of protocol is used for MK677. I started 15mg before bed daily. Been 2 weeks so far. I am only on a cruise. 175mg test E week.
Have you noticed the ravenous hunger yet? If so how bad is it really I am trying to get a feel for it

Truefighter

Rookie
Have you noticed the ravenous hunger yet? If so how bad is it really I am trying to get a feel for it
I do feel hungry, but I don't feel it's as bad GHRP-6....so if u have used ghrp I'd say it's not as effective as that. With MK I feel hungry, with ghrp I wanna eat everything lol

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
I take my dose before bed too dodge that hunger. I'm already starving all the time and eat every 2-3 hrs a day. And I am cutting back on the calories right now while I am on a cruise..
175mg Test
20mg Ostarine
20mg Cardarine
15mg MK677 is what I am running now.
I just ended 12 weeks of Test/NPP end of Dec. I was 260lbs and am down too 245Lbs in 3 weeks. All I know is everything seems too be working in my favor beside dealing with some Gyno but thats delt with now.

Syche

Heavyweight
I take my dose before bed too dodge that hunger. I'm already starving all the time and eat every 2-3 hrs a day. And I am cutting back on the calories right now while I am on a cruise..
175mg Test
20mg Ostarine
20mg Cardarine
I just ended 12 weeks of Test/NPP end of Dec. I was 260lbs and am down too 245Lbs in 3 weeks. All I know is everything seems too be working in my favor beside dealing with some Gyno but thats delt with now.

That’s awesome I am thinking about setting something like that up for a little intro back to the super solider program

Little sarms and test experiment but that still a little ways away need to dial in the training first

kyvcs

Lightweight
Saying HGH Fragment is “superior” for any purpose is incorrect. Waste of money. I’ve posted about this before.
I've had amazing results from HGH FRAG. Maybe you just need to be a higher bf % for it to work or notice. also you need to ramp up your doses 2iu a week - 3 iu a week- 4 iu, ect. Lost about 2-4% bf fat from a box of 10.

kyvcs

Lightweight
175mg Test
20mg Ostarine
20mg Cardarine
Why the fuck are you cutting on MK? lol
it bloats you, makes you hungry and its for growth, I have heard of ppl sparingly using it to retain gains on off season but thats it.

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
Why the fuck are you cutting on MK? lol
it bloats you, makes you hungry and its for growth, I have heard of ppl sparingly using it to retain gains on off season but thats it.
I take MK at night so no hunger. Diet is key brother! I am down 20lbs in 3+ weeks. Mind you I just came off a 12 week test/NPP cycle. Didn't realize I explained myself in my last comment? How much MK have you used?