What's new

HGH pinning schedule

Thread starter #1

bebeav

Registered
I'm currently doing some research on how to use GH and i've seen ED, EOD and even M/W/F protocol.

Anyone here have experience or knowledge about different protocol like these, mostly EOD and M/W/F?

Dosage, duration, side, result, dieting/bulking, etc?

It would be use with MK677 at the same time between 15-25mg days

Bigtuna84

Registered
There are many schools of thought on this. If your following an EOD protocol I would use the MK677 at 25mg on non GH days.

Thread starter #4

bebeav

Registered
What's your thought on this guys?

7 on 7 off. This is essentially equal to an EOD protocol, but includes a well rounded down time that EOD does not offer.

Mix up your dosages.
An example:
1st day: 2IU & 1IU (3IU total)
2nd day: 4IU, 2IU & 1IU (6IU total)
3rd day: 3IU (3IU total)
4th day: 4IU, 2IU & 1IU (7IU total)
5th day: 2IU & 2IU (4IU total)
6th day: 3IU, 3IU & 1IU (7IU total)
7th day: 4IU. (4IU total)
Next week OFF.

Again, this is an example only! Depending on desired results, i.e. mass or LM gain, the above should be altered. More mass = larger doses. LM = smaller doses.

Kdawg

Registered
I just starting to research HGH, so I have little to no knowledge at his point.

But I thought HGH was pinned every day continuous? Either morning or night? I heard mornings will help keep natural production in night time?

I’m on TRT at 100mg a week which keeps me at around Test 28-31 (900-1000) of Testosterone. So I was going to try HGH at 3 UI daily for 3 months in attempt to perhaps lean out slightly more and maybe year a few years worth of nagging pain.

Not trying to hijack your thread, just trying to learn more. Could you point me in the direction of information you found to inject EOD or week on week off? Thanks.

Thread starter #6

bebeav

Registered
I just starting to research HGH, so I have little to no knowledge at his point.

But I thought HGH was pinned every day continuous? Either morning or night? I heard mornings will help keep natural production in night time?

I’m on TRT at 100mg a week which keeps me at around Test 28-31 (900-1000) of Testosterone. So I was going to try HGH at 3 UI daily for 3 months in attempt to perhaps lean out slightly more and maybe year a few years worth of nagging pain.

Not trying to hijack your thread, just trying to learn more. Could you point me in the direction of information you found to inject EOD or week on week off? Thanks.
I mostly searched with google using keyword: hgh ed eod forum.

posted some question on others board also.

Depending on your goal EOD could give good result, but ED seems the most common

Spartin77

Registered
I'm currently doing some research on how to use GH and i've seen ED, EOD and even M/W/F protocol.

Anyone here have experience or knowledge about different protocol like these, mostly EOD and M/W/F?

Dosage, duration, side, result, dieting/bulking, etc?

It would be use with MK677 at the same time between 15-25mg days

I run it 7days a week & it works well for me. Like anything it takes time. Also what do you want out of it? Follow this guide line below:

https://canadianjuicemonsters.net/forums/threads/the-basics-of-hgh-dosage-and-timing.59367/