What's new

Hgh question

Thread starter #1

Rickpuiu

Registered
Hey, I have been purchasing Nurotropin for my 40 yr old wife because she had a massive brainstem stroke last year and I researched several successful clinical trials that used it to repair brain damage, as youth recover much better from stroke and tbi than adults. I can’t get nurotropin anymore so I purchased serostim for 3 x’s the price and bariostatic water and some more 1ml insulin pins so I can start her on that. My problem is that I am not sure how to mix this one to get her the right amount. I need to give her 1mg a day and they come in 6mg bottles...how mich water do I put in and how much do I pull out each day to give her 1mg of serostim?

Thread starter #3

Rickpuiu

Registered
I have googled it...several times, but I can’t find a simple answer I understand. I was hoping someone on here was familiar with it and could help me so I don’t make a mistake.

Dude, I have no experience with those products so I probably have no business answering you. But as far as the math goes, regardless of how much water you add, if you want 1mg per day and the pkg is 6mg then divide the total into 6.
ie add 6mls water to get 1mg/ml.
I can imagine this is very stressful for you so you want to be sure, and maybe my simplistic answer is missing something so hopefully someone else will chime in.
Good luck.

6mg vial = 6mg total.
So no matter how much bac water you add you will still have 6mg.
You could keep the math simple and add 6ml water. So then you have a 1:1 ratio.
So each ml = 1mg.
But if she finds 1ml injections uncomfortable you could mix 3 ml bac water.
Then each ml = 2mg of hgh.
So you give her 0.5ml = 1mg of hgh.
The math is simple. I’ve never mixed hgh however so I don’t know about solubility.

Hope that helps.

Thread starter #8

Rickpuiu

Registered
6mg vial = 6mg total.
So no matter how much bac water you add you will still have 6mg.
You could keep the math simple and add 6ml water. So then you have a 1:1 ratio.
So each ml = 1mg.
But if she finds 1ml injections uncomfortable you could mix 3 ml bac water.
Then each ml = 2mg of hgh.
So you give her 0.5ml = 1mg of hgh.
The math is simple. I’ve never mixed hgh however so I don’t know about solubility.

Hope that helps.
It does help, I didn’t know if the amount of water changed the amount of product the more you diluted it, thanks everyone!!!!