What's new

HGH Seized - Oh well - Next plan? MK677 + CJC-1295 with DAC (Dosage / thoughts)

JDF4Life

Heavyweight
Sadly, Part 2 of my Christmas Bonus adventure turned out to be a complete burn. Not that I blame the supplier, or anyone for that matter. I"m not even that bothered by it, cause I've been there and done it before and it's just part of the risks of living in Canada and trying to get quality HGH for a Good Price vs paying extortionist Fee's for stuff in Canada. (Which is understandable seeing as how hard it is to reliably get product into Canada (Damn you Canada Border Agents... Damn you.). Anyway, it's water under the bridge.

So seeing as I'm not willing to pay minimum 3 - 4 times the price for stuff in Canada... I thought I would supplement the MK677 I'm currently taking, with some CJC-1295 with DAC.

30mg MK677 per day
2mg CJC-1295 DAC (Split twice per week)
600mcg Huperzine-A (split three times per day)

This will be my first run with CJC, so I was thinking no more then 13 weeks (as I would be buying 13 bottles at a time) followed by equal time off to allow my pituitary to relax somewhat (although, I'll keep on taking Mk677).

I've read a number of logs and information on the subject and I see many people take CJC as 4 - 5 mg per week mark even more in some cases... And assuming things go well I'd like to give 4mg a week a shot down the road...

Blood work... I would like to try and get some blood work done half way through to see what my IGF levels actually are, my reading thus far suggests that the Addition of 2mg CJC on top of MK677 can further double IGF numbers (maybe more/maybe less). But it would be nice to get a hard number on that, and then go ahead and try 4mg a week and test again down the road to see how much higher it can be pushed. All indications suggest this level of supplementation is indeed on par with 4-6iu of legit hgh? But that's why I would really love to get some testing done to know for sure.

Just curious if anyone has any experience with CJC-1295 with DAC and MK677 or ipamorelin.. Dosing, thoughts etc....

Thanks

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Sadly, Part 2 of my Christmas Bonus adventure turned out to be a complete burn. Not that I blame the supplier, or anyone for that matter. I"m not even that bothered by it, cause I've been there and done it before and it's just part of the risks of living in Canada and trying to get quality HGH for a Good Price vs paying extortionist Fee's for stuff in Canada. (Which is understandable seeing as how hard it is to reliably get product into Canada (Damn you Canada Border Agents... Damn you.). Anyway, it's water under the bridge.

So seeing as I'm not willing to pay minimum 3 - 4 times the price for stuff in Canada... I thought I would supplement the MK677 I'm currently taking, with some CJC-1295 with DAC.

30mg MK677 per day
2mg CJC-1295 DAC (Split twice per week)
600mcg Huperzine-A (split three times per day)

This will be my first run with CJC, so I was thinking no more then 13 weeks (as I would be buying 13 bottles at a time) followed by equal time off to allow my pituitary to relax somewhat (although, I'll keep on taking Mk677).

I've read a number of logs and information on the subject and I see many people take CJC as 4 - 5 mg per week mark even more in some cases... And assuming things go well I'd like to give 4mg a week a shot down the road...

Blood work... I would like to try and get some blood work done half way through to see what my IGF levels actually are, my reading thus far suggests that the Addition of 2mg CJC on top of MK677 can further double IGF numbers (maybe more/maybe less). But it would be nice to get a hard number on that, and then go ahead and try 4mg a week and test again down the road to see how much higher it can be pushed. All indications suggest this level of supplementation is indeed on par with 4-6iu of legit hgh? But that's why I would really love to get some testing done to know for sure.

Just curious if anyone has any experience with CJC-1295 with DAC and MK677 or ipamorelin.. Dosing, thoughts etc....

Thanks
Sorry to hear about the HGH man like you say that's the cost of doing bussiness internationally, the MK677 to be honest I was just really hungry all the time like middle of the night so I jumped off I really didn't give it much of a chance, Syn is offering up a HGH and the reviews are pretty good.

JDF4Life

Heavyweight
Sorry to hear about the HGH man like you say that's the cost of doing bussiness internationally, the MK677 to be honest I was just really hungry all the time like middle of the night so I jumped off I really didn't give it much of a chance, Syn is offering up a HGH and the reviews are pretty good.
Thanks man... Life goes on. lol

Yeah, I haven't had any of the negative sides associated with MK677... And I think that is directly related to my keto diet. As for HGH, maybe I'll try again next year, when I get another Christmas bonus? lol

storman

Super Heavyweight
Thanks man... Life goes on. lol

Yeah, I haven't had any of the negative sides associated with MK677... And I think that is directly related to my keto diet. As for HGH, maybe I'll try again next year, when I get another Christmas bonus? lol
I miss those bonus's. Used to get 10k/year so i would do all my gear shopping for the year at once plus one clothes shopping trip per year lol.

Top Bottom