What's new

High quality steroid brand

marra007

So, do you know a good brand steroid? And where can i buy?

Goldenrod

Rookie
Read the rules - you can’t ask where to buy or for sources. Read the reviews and you will find out which labs are best.

Goldenrod

Rookie
why do people come on here askin for gear products n sources????dam! every new member should be locked out until they read the rules n check off the box!!
I made that exact suggestion to BC or Sabre but doubt it would make a diff.

I made that exact suggestion to BC or Sabre but doubt it would make a diff.
Probably cause they would quickly scroll to the bottom to check the box off. Maybe if there was some way to make them stay on that page or have them fill out a q and a form acknowledging the rules, but the flip side we all want to encourage new members joining and contributing.
Maybe you could be deemed the cjm ambassador @Goldenrod and do a quick review of rules with newbies, since you’re by far the nicest guy on this board. Me, maybe not lol

Goldenrod

Rookie
Probably cause they would quickly scroll to the bottom to check the box off. Maybe if there was some way to make them stay on that page or have them fill out a q and a form acknowledging the rules, but the flip side we all want to encourage new members joining and contributing.
Maybe you could be deemed the cjm ambassador @Goldenrod and do a quick review of rules with newbies, since you’re by far the nicest guy on this board. Me, maybe not lol
Your a nice guy @Affliction79 to say those kind things - I don’t mind answering people as most just see the huge hulk (different now) and needle and think great I can buy here. Suggested any new member should have to read and confirm they did to cut down on answering them but exactly what you said was my thought too. Don’t think there will ever be a solution or maybe there is by someone much smarter than I am.

Bubbles

Rookie
You can contact Pfizer !They would be more than happy to help you out !lol