What's new

High quality steroid brand

Slyonepunch

Rookie
guys...
It's not just in aas world that people's are looking for fast solution.
As a cpt, I'm mostly dealing with obese people who want to be lean in no time and they clearly not planning to take the gear path.
Maybe some pure ectomorph who want a huge set of pipes overnight are at risk tho!
It's an emotional things about how others look at them and hope to find a quick solution, we all need to get rid of judgments, be part of the gang or stop being bullied, human nature I guess...

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
I came here hoping the thread would turn into discussion around high quality H2O.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
There is just so much about this thread that makes me laugh like a motherfucker. First is the ask and that it’s posted in the forum of the first guy who tells all noobs to read the rules...

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
There is just so much about this thread that makes me laugh like a motherfucker. First is the ask and that it’s posted in the forum of the first guy who tells all noobs to read the rules...

haha I didn't even notice the section it was posted in until you mentioned it! Double fail 🤦‍♂️

I have seen on other forums where it is mandatory to post in a certain section FIRST, before you can post in others. Not sure if that is possible but having a mandatory introduction which is where they would also be reminded a few times to read the rules lol.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
haha I didn't even notice the section it was posted in until you mentioned it! Double fail 🤦‍♂️

I have seen on other forums where it is mandatory to post in a certain section FIRST, before you can post in others. Not sure if that is possible but having a mandatory introduction which is where they would also be reminded a few times to read the rules lol.

I can’t believe pac hasn’t been here to kick this guy in the nuts lol

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight

Or if they could have one of those I'm not a bot things, but this one you have to type "This is NOT a source board".

Bubbles

Super Heavyweight
Pfizer get a script and you're good to go !

A.B

VET

the fckn irony kills me hahaha

Top Bottom