What's new

Hormones and mma

Ric_Flair

Rookie
How do you guys feels about Women like Gabi Garcia, who is obviously on gear, competing against natty athletes?
Or what about "trans" athletes like Fallon Fox breaking open the skull of one of "her" competitors?

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
I don't feel strongly about it at all. If they're getting paid to step in the ring, I expect them to be on something during training. MMA fighters will use short esters and the coaches know how to work around the fed testing.

Trans athletes on the other hand - it's fucking disgusting for a man to step in the ring and beat up women. Its equally disgusting for a trans college athlete to do the same in their respective sports. It's clear they are coming in with an advantage. Hey, live your life the way you want, but once you start physically dominating females with your male heritage, that's a problem for me.

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
It is truly disgusting that Fallon Fox can compete against women in the ring. Fallon Fox is a MAN and will always be a man. This is what happens when liberal retards have the power and authority to pull bullshit like this.

It should be illegal. It blows my mind that some people are even remotely ok with this. This is a prime example of how out of touch/demented some people are. Men should compete against men and women against women. End of story. I dont care if some dude decides one day he feels like a woman.... fuck off. Your still a man.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
The Fallon Fox thing is fucked and absolutely disgusting as far as being on gear I've said this numerous times if you have to piss clean piss clean but I feel it should be legal right across the board and regulated by Doctors.

A.B

Super Heavyweight
Everyone is on the same playing field as far as drugs. I trained BJJ and really they mildly helped- getting pumped during a match really served no purpose and actually slowed me. The strength was good BUT your strength isn’t much when your muscles are pumped and aching. Less mobility.

The transgender thing I fckn shake my head. Whatever you were fckn biologically born as you compete- it’s fckn lunacy and I’m embarassed humans evolved into this complete nonsense. Do whatever the Fck to your body I don’t care- but unfortunately you cannot change X and Y chromosomes and what your body is.

Harley00

The Rebel
If you were born with a dick play man sports.
if you were born with a vagina play women sports.
If you were born with both then just stay inside.

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
It doesn't matter that Gabi is on gear anyways. She killed her bjj divisions even before her MMA career and gear. She leaned out but was always huge and always crushed everyone since I've watched her. They are all on the gear. Almost everyone I know that trains bjj and mma run something.