What's new

Hot Ones

Treemonk

Heavyweight
So Il start off by saying I Love hot sauces for it can make the blandest dish become a tantalizing treat with no extra sugar or carbs.

I picked this game up recently for family and friends to play.

Does anyone have any good hot sauces they would like to recommend? Or any nuclear story's to tell lol

Don't mind my office Im in the middle of renovations.
20210123_144726.jpg

Treemonk

Heavyweight
@Mathb33 man after week 10 of chicken and rice with no soy sauce and no spices is like chewing rubber and pushing it down with a hockey stick lol.. I went a little buck on amazon after watching the show i was like omg i know what i'm missing in my life.

Super Heavyweight
I have similar collection although with
BBQ sauce and completely agree it completely changes a plain chicken and rice meal.

There is a place in Ottawa called chilly chilly they had a really nice bacon flavored hot sauce, unfortunately I don't recall the name of it.

Treemonk

Heavyweight
@60022947 Very nice! Lets see a pic Brother!

It was probably fat cat shit is amazing.

I was planning on going there and a few other places next month and take my wife skating on the rideaux canal.

But who knows anymore with this lock down again....

JameoN

Super Heavyweight
In high school I worked at a bar n grill as a line cook. We had 4 levels of hot sauce, and they all revolved around one ingredient, "endorphine rush" I believe it's called. We used to make all sorts of custom sauces with the rush. Shit was almost like wasabi or horse radish but with more of a kick. I really liked it on Reuben sammies with lots of kraut. But my guts are not happy as of late and bbq sauce is about as far as I can go 😭