What's new

Hot Women with Tattoos

Here’s another one- no idea who she is cause you can’t see her face but dayum those is sum nice titties!

(sorry, tried to post from my phone, something went wrong and the site won't let me post the pic)
You can’t post “ can’t see her face but dayum those is sum nice titties” and not post the pic @asashouryu .. come on dude ..
Haha

http://tagthesponsor.com/
All about the depraved stuff IG models do to avoid making an honest days wage at an actual job
“The Saudis pay anywhere from $10,000 to as much as $50,000 per girl for each trip which last anywhere from a weekend up to 2 weeks and they basically **** the **** out of the girls multiple times a day with with just about every fetish you could imagine including **** and pooping/peeing on the girls. The Saudis take pride in pooping/peeing on the girls”
what with these men shittin n pissing on woman!!???n fuckin dogs! dam woman find a decent job make your own paper!! degrading morons!! like they fucked up that poor journalist cut him up!!My brother teaches he went to saudi n seen a guy get his head cut off in the dam street!!

Thread starter #227

asashouryu

Registered
Women with hip tattoos are so sexy!!
Indeed!
Wish I could post pics of my wife.
Well...I could...but she’d be pissed. She’s pretty private doesn’t like photos of herself online fully clothed let alone half-naked.
Which is too bad because she works hard and is in smokin’ good shape!