What's new

How long to be off Test Cyp before BW?

Thread starter #1

TRT_Guy

Registered
I’m prescribed 150 mg Test Cyp every second week and self-medicate with 150 mg on the off weeks.

If I don’t want the self-medicating to show up on my BW at the end of April when should I stop my injections? How many weeks?

What if I add on deca?

It takes 5-6 weeks to reach homeostasis from test cup, So i would add an additional 4-5 weeks to be safe. 8-10 weeks

Thread starter #3

TRT_Guy

Registered
Thanks... I’m considering stopping the Test until the test... don’t was to affect my TRT.

I’m prescribed 150 mg Test Cyp every second week and self-medicate with 150 mg on the off weeks.

If I don’t want the self-medicating to show up on my BW at the end of April when should I stop my injections? How many weeks?

What if I add on deca?
I can't recall.. do you have to go your doctor's office for eow injections? If so, try and convince him\her you're comfortable doing your own and would prefer ew shots.

Personally I wouldn't touch or adjust anything until you're dialed in.

Thread starter #5

TRT_Guy

Registered
I can't recall.. do you have to go your doctor's office for eow injections? If so, try and convince him\her you're comfortable doing your own and would prefer ew shots.

Personally I wouldn't touch or adjust anything until you're dialed in.
Yes, I do go to the office eow and I’m going to have to have a conversation with her about doing my own injections.

I don’t like your advice of waiting til I’m dialed in, I’ve been waiting 2 years now, but we are currently making progress, so I know you’re right! If my testosterone is high in the BW, I’m screwed.

JMan

Registered
Yes, I do go to the office eow and I’m going to have to have a conversation with her about doing my own injections.

I don’t like your advice of waiting til I’m dialed in, I’ve been waiting 2 years now, but we are currently making progress, so I know you’re right! If my testosterone is high in the BW, I’m screwed.
Your doc can’t dial you in when you’re fucking with the doses. Your E2 will be scewed, even if you do manage to get your test level back down. Wait it out man. Play the long game. You get caught and it will go in your medical record and then no doc anywhere will help you.

Thread starter #7

TRT_Guy

Registered
You’re right. When I get my Test shot this Thursday, I’ll ask the Dr about self-injection and dose weekly. I can wait six weeks.

Then I’ll decide if I’m satisfied with the dosage. Now that I’ve had TRT, there’s no looking back.

Last edited:
Thread starter #8

TRT_Guy

Registered
My doctor gave me the go ahead to self-inject today and she also gave me a BW requisition for testosterone. So no self-medicating. Only 75 mg/week.

She recommends that I only inject into my delts, but I plan to include quads. Make sense?

Sounds good man! Finally going in the right direction. Just inject what ever site you're comfortable with.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
My doctor gave me the go ahead to self-inject today and she also gave me a BW requisition for testosterone. So no self-medicating. Only 75 mg/week.

She recommends that I only inject into my delts, but I plan to include quads. Make sense?
Don't get hung up on the mg/week she has prescribed you. trt is all about feeling good and maintaining health. I have been prescribed 100mg/week of pharm test e. Truth be told I may lower it to 80/week as my prostate has been aggravated from it. I've found pharm test a bit more potent than ugl for what its worth, so less seems to go farther anyways.

Thread starter #12

TRT_Guy

Registered
Don't get hung up on the mg/week she has prescribed you. trt is all about feeling good and maintaining health. I have been prescribed 100mg/week of pharm test e. Truth be told I may lower it to 80/week as my prostate has been aggravated from it. I've found pharm test a bit more potent than ugl for what its worth, so less seems to go farther anyways.
It’s always best to have pharma Test. I’m going to give 75/wk a try. I was guilty of thinking more was better... I mean how could I go to CJM and say I’m good at that dose. Bodybuilding doses are mind blowing.