What's new

How to inject BPC 157

Thread starter #1
If i want to heal my partially torn rotator cuff do I use an insulin syringe and pin in my shoulder anywhere or do i have to go in deep with a normal syringe?

Testbear

Registered
I believe it works systematically. But more effective with local shots. Slin pins are g2g. Lots of info on this topic.

Thread starter #5
I believe it works systematically. But more effective with local shots. Slin pins are g2g. Lots of info on this topic.
I think TB 500 is the one that works systematically unless I read it wrong. What I was asking was whether I can inject in any location on my shoulder or if I have to locate the exact point of injury and only inject there.

destroyer

Registered
So if I want to heal my face I should just Jam that shit in my faCE? Sorry, I'm just enjoying participating in the fun. I drank it before and I've stuck it into my belly sub Q, but I don't look like Pacman's avater so I'd probably listen to him over me.

Goldenrod

Registered
I’ve tried both in the muscle and sub c close to the injury and haven’t noticed much of a difference. From all the experienced folks here, indications are as close to the injury as possible the better.

If i want to heal my partially torn rotator cuff do I use an insulin syringe and pin in my shoulder anywhere or do i have to go in deep with a normal syringe?
Sub Q into your dick with multiple injections per slin pin. Ribbed for her pleasure without a condom.

Yes, slin pin sub Q right over the injury. It can be up to 4 inches away from the injury and still have effect. But the closer the better.