What's new

How To TRT/Cruise on Test Undecanoate (and why it's better)

Thread starter #1
PREAMBLE
Most people seem to cruise or get TRT treatment using Test C or Test E. Typically that means pinning twice a week (every 3.5 days) for a reasonably consistent release of the drug (50mg E3.5D swings from ~7.5-~12.5mg of test released daily.)
Test U 00.jpg

For cruisers on UGLs, that means no long vacations abroad because your levels will crash unless you want to risk getting caught traveling with your gear. There is a better way to get more consistent levels for ALL users, you don't have to worry about travel (if you're on UGL), and you only have to pin once per week. Testosterone Undecanoate.

BUT, TEST UNDECANOATE SUCKS
I know there's a lot of hate for it and there is no shortage of bad experiences with it. But, upon review there is one clear reason for every complaint I have read: BAD injection protocols recommended by clueless MDs.

The typical protocol is one injection of 1000mg every 8-12 weeks. On that kind of protocol the drug will release a slightly superphysiological dose for the first week, will be at more or less normal TRT levels of saturation for about 2 weeks (declining throughout those weeks), then it will drop well below proper TRT levels and continue to decline for the next 4 weeks, and finally bottom out to useless "I need some PCT" levels for the last 2 weeks before the next injection.
Test U 01.jpg

Why any MD would think this is acceptable is beyond me!

THE "RIGHT" WAY
Here's the protocol I would recommend:
150mg Test Undecanoate (every 7 days)
500IU hCG (every 3.5 days)

I recommend staying on this protocol indefinitely, making adjustments as necessary based on your bloodwork. If you blast, just add whatever you're blasting on top of this and take into account the extra ~100mg/wk of test being released by this protocol.

This protocol will give you a VERY consistent release of the drug in your system (far more consistent than Test C or E every 3.5 days). Your levels will always be slightly high-normal with no massive peaks/valleys.
Test U 03.jpg

If you need to go abroad for a couple of weeks, it is perfectly fine to miss one injection. Just double your dose once you are back. Your levels will still be far more consistent than on a standard protocol:
Test U 04.jpg

If you need to go abroad for several weeks, you can double your dose right before leaving, miss up to three injections if needed, then double your dose again on your first injection back. Even missing 3 doses, you'll still have more consistent levels than if you missed just a single injection on a Test C or Test E protocol. That means you can take a month long vacation without worrying about your precious gains.
Test U 05.jpg

The hCG can be dropped without consequence if you need to travel, and you don't have a script for it.

HOW TO START
If you just start with 150mg/wk, it will take about 4 weeks to get to low-normal TRT levels of release and roughly 8 weeks on this protocol to get to the desired high-normal levels. So, below are my transition recommendations to get to the desired levels faster.

Starting Fresh (no current TRT/cruise protocol, and long after your last PCT)
Front load the Test U with 725mg on the first injection. Yes, that's nearly 4mL, so split it into multiple injections in one sitting. Because of the way Test U slowly builds up and slowly releases in your system, this will get your levels up to the desired amount of release IMMEDIATELY without overshooting or creating unnatural swings.
Weeks 1: 725mg/wk Test U
Weeks 2+: 150mg/wk Test U
Test U 06.jpg

Replacing Your Test C/E TRT/Cruise Protocol (if you are currently on TRT or a cruise)
Slowly reduce your Test C/E dosage as you begin your Test U administration. No need to front load, since you already have Test coming in from the Test C/E protocol you're already on.
Weeks 1-2: 150mg/wk Test U, reduce Test C/E administration to 25mg every 3.5 days
Weeks 3-4: 150mg/wk Test U, reduce Test C/E to 12.5mg every 3.5 days
Weeks 5+: 150mg/wk Test U, discontinue TestC/E
Test U 07.jpg

Last edited:
Thread starter #3
Cruising After A Cycle With Long Esters
Start the Test U protocol the same week as your final pin of your long ester cycle. Example 12 week cycle:
Weeks 1-12: 500mg/wk Test E
Week 12+: 150mg/wk Test U
Test U 08.jpg

Cruising After A Cycle With Short Esters
Front load the Test U protocol beginning 2 weeks before your final cycle pin of your short ester cycle, and reduce the final weeks of your short ester to compensate for the addition of the Test U. Example 12 weeks cycle:
Weeks 1-10: 100mg/EOD Test P
Weeks 11-12: 90mg/EOD Test P
Weeks 11-12: 300mg/wk Test U
Weeks 13+: 150mg/wk Test U
Test U 09.jpg

If pinning EOD on your short ester cycle, reduce by 10mg per injection for that final 2 weeks of your cycle. If pinning ED, reduce by 5mg per injection.

What About Other Compounds?
It doesn't matter. The only concern for the transition is with consistent test levels and as few unnecessary peaks/valleys as possible.

FUTURE BLASTS
As mentioned earlier, once on this TRT/Cruise protocol just add whatever you're blasting on top of this and take into account the extra ~100mg/wk of test being released by this protocol. If you want more Test during your blast, I'd recommend leaving the Test U as is and stacking another Test ester on top of it. Test U takes so long to build up and come back down that your 12 week blast will turn into a 20 week blast if you just try and up the dose for 12 weeks. It would be in your best interest to keep the protocol and build on top of it. Or drop the Test U altogether, giving one week between final cruise pin and first blast pin, then use the above protocols when coming off your blast/cycle and going back to the TRT/Cruise protocol.

Last edited:
Thread starter #4
FINAL THOUGHTS TO KEEP IN MIND
Just remember, the longer the ester the more oil you're injecting. With Test U, you're basically injecting yourself with 1mL of salad dressing every week. Sticking to a clean diet and maintaining a healthy/active lifestyle is a must. But, you probably already knew that or you wouldn't even be reading this.

Also, because this is such a slow releasing ester, you'll need to rotate injection sites frequently.

Enjoy your new TRT/cruising protocol, and may your gains be dry and plentiful!

Last edited:

JMan

Registered
I have a script for test-e and still don’t bother bringing it with me when I travel out of country unless I’m going for more than 2 weeks. If I go away for 2 weeks, which I do at least twice a year, I just double up the dose before I go. I feel fine even after 2 weeks. I just come home and start up again. No big deal and way easier than explaing to some TSA agent that you have pins and steroids in your carry-on.

I have a script for test-e and still don’t bother bringing it with me when I travel out of country unless I’m going for more than 2 weeks. If I go away for 2 weeks, which I do at least twice a year, I just double up the dose before I go. I feel fine even after 2 weeks. I just come home and start up again. No big deal and way easier than explaing to some TSA agent that you have pins and steroids in your carry-on.
2 years ago I spent a month in Germany for work, took my test Cyp script with me in my carry on (pins in the checked baggage) and was never even asked about it. I even went through 2 different countries customs with it.

ABmonkey

Registered
2 years ago I spent a month in Germany for work, took my test Cyp script with me in my carry on (pins in the checked baggage) and was never even asked about it. I even went through 2 different countries customs with it.
Germany may have the same laws as the UK with regards to steriod use/possession. In UK it's perfectly legal for you to bring in a 3 month supply.

JMan

Registered
I have always found the the levels of ego and attitude held by European border security agents to be quite tolerable compred to their American couterparts.

If its a legit script, in the bottle with prescription label, you shouldn't have an issue with any country. Its just a prescription at that point. Been to the USA with it as well.

Thread starter #10
lol Apparently my writing sucks...

However, for cruisers on UGLs, that means no long vacations abroad ...
The travel issue I mentioned is specifically in regards to cruisers on UGLs.

... and a host of other potential annoyances even for those with scripts.
"Other" issues, unrelated to the travel issue that UGL cruisers have.

I'll edit/reformulate the sentence to make the distinction more clear.

EDIT: Done.
For cruisers on UGLs, that means no long vacations abroad because your levels will crash unless you want to risk getting caught traveling with your gear. There is a better way to get more consistent levels for ALL users, you don't have to worry about travel (if you're on UGL), and you only have to pin once per week. Testosterone Undecanoate.

Last edited:
I don't think any countries (even those that allow personal use of AAS) officially allow import/export of UGL products. Even if you were traveling somewhere that they do, Canada does not and it is a huge risk to do so.

Thread starter #12
I don't think any countries (even those that allow personal use of AAS) officially allow import/export of UGL products. Even if you were traveling somewhere that they do, Canada does not and it is a huge risk to do so.
That's exactly one of the reasons I wrote this protocol. Keep your levels in top shape without needing to take your gear anywhere.