What's new

Hydrolized casein for sale cheap.

Thread starter #1
I just recieved 2 x 2lb bags of hydrolized casein from canadian protein and have used 2 scoops out of 1 bag only. The other is still sealed. If anybody close to oshawa (toronto) would like these 2 bags for 60 bucks they are welcome to them. I cant stand the taste. Lol. I paid 100 with shipping and as me tioned only 2 scoops missing. Thanks.

Sp is right, hydrolized is always going to taste horrible. One of those things you just have to knock back as quick as possible.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
25g hydrolized casein
75g HBCD (flavoured or unflavoured)
5g creatine
+add a serving of Myo(?) or crystal light etc

Make it with club soda or diet sprite, and icecubes...should taste pretty good

Last edited:
There's a few brands of flavoured creatine that taste strong enough that they would probably overpower the bitterness. The one from rsp nutrition comes to mind. The pomegranate would work for sure.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

crystal light squirt (strawberry lemonade) makes it taste pretty good.
or coolaid squirt orange - taste like an orange creamcycle

Attachments

S2KG

Registered
I rock 3 scoops HBCD's 1 scoop hydro casein mixed into 6 cups of water. Doesn't even bother me - One day I tried a scoop of hydro casein in 1 cup of water and almost threw up...
If you use 1 scoop of hydro, mix it in 5-6 cups of water to sip during intra-wo and the taste won't be as bad.

You can also mix in crystal light as DD suggested! Until the USD to CAD dollar gets better, Hydro casein is a great bet for intra nutrition. Once the dollar is closer to par though you can look at rocking EAA's in liu of casein of death (Since it tastes so bad)

Thread starter #14
Still cant do the taste if anyone wants them....total of 3 scoops gone from 1 bag. Other still new unopened. 50 bucks if i dont have to ship it......thats 2 for 1. Lol

tren

Registered
It's pretty disgusting man, I'm in the same boat. Just going to chalk it up as a loss and get some eaa's

tren

Registered
I honestly think the devil himself created hydrolyzed protein. That's how much I hate it lol