What's new

I love Turkey

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
Well for some reason it posted before I got to finish writing the title of “I love turkish pharma”

so I guess I love Tur ? :)

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Well for some reason it posted before I got to finish writing the title of “I love turkish pharma”

so I guess I love Tur ? :)
Went to Turkey for a week to Cappadocia for the balloons and ATVing. Good food, good views, and apparently great pharma too from your photo. Why the Sustanon though? Never been a fan of the multiple esters.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
Went to Turkey for a week to Cappadocia for the balloons and ATVing. Good food, good views, and apparently great pharma too from your photo. Why the Sustanon though? Never been a fan of the multiple esters.
I love sustanon because most of the esters are shorter and if you run it 3x a week the prop and phenyl prop bridge perfectly, quicker to start doing its thing and more testosterone with less ester weight.

I honestly don’t even plan on using these though lol I really only use test 400 because I run 1200mg test a week and getting that out of 250mg/ml would be a lot of oil. I like to keep oil volume down. I just wanted to put them in my dresser drawer so I can look at them and smile. More of a collectors piece lol.

Daway

In before the lock
Except turkey, turkey makes a brand new turkey

inobs22

Lightweight
Started IH drol since 2 day. 50mg day one ok.. day 2 100mg.. is too much , my head want explode, tomorow back to 50 haha.