What's new

If raptors win the NBA finals

I don’t like the warriors. I hate Draymond green. However they’re an amazing team. They will win it once again this year.
I’d love to see the raps take it. But credit given when credit is due. The warriors are a still a champion team.

YODATRON

Registered
I hope they make it to the final that huge on it's own but Golden State is on another level I would love to see them win it all.

hate the raps ,cant stand them!! that fruity drake on side lines someone should run over him!! Now when vince carter played for them raps was cool!!golden state all the way!!

I have to say that last week while I was in Toronto, I got to attend Game #3 vs Bucks. The atmosphere in the arena and outside at Jurassic Park was simply unreal. One of the best experiences I had at a sporting event ever.

This is going to be good for Canadian Basketball in our Country, and great for the City of Toronto as a whole...

- PacMan

TS1

Registered
I have to say that last week while I was in Toronto, I got to attend Game #3 vs Bucks. The atmosphere in the arena and outside at Jurassic Park was simply unreal. One of the best experiences I had at a sporting event ever.

This is going to be good for Canadian Basketball in our Country, and great for the City of Toronto as a whole...

- PacMan

Agreed! I been to a Raps playoff game a few years ago - to date - that experience, the energy was something else, electrifying to say the least. wow.

Go Raps Go!

lpet

Registered
I work two jobs, one of which is a doorman for one os Toronto''s busiest pubs - for the sake of my own sanity at work, I hope they lose. Big groups of excited people somehow all manage to collectively do dumb stuff. Herd mentality is a motherfucker.

BUT I appreciate the good energy the Raptors' success is also bringing to the city and I'm happy that people are happy.

Drake is insufferable though.

Agreed! I been to a Raps playoff game a few years ago - to date - that experience, the energy was something else, electrifying to say the least. wow.
Go Raps Go!
Yeah man, the atmosphere was second to none compared to sporting events here in Vancouver...

- PacMan