What's new

Igf1 lr3

Thread starter #1
Guys im diabetic and use insulin for the rest of my life. I have total control of my blood sugar. So bo worrys here..

I have read online about igf1 to inject in muscles you want to grow while on insulin? Any one want to inform me on this? And cms has 2 types if igf 1

Thread starter #3
I read it all johndoe.. I want more info on that peptide.. Cms has 2 kinde? Anyone saw good results with jt and is it injected in a muscle?

Do you feel it's worth the money?
It depends on how seriously you take it. For myself right now yes it is because everything else I'm doing is spot on, diet, cardio, training etc. I'm trying to put everything on my side to help grow. If you're half assing any of this then absolutely not worth it. Clean up the area in which your deficient before hoping to get anything out of igf. Actually this applies to most peps and gh IMO.

It depends on how seriously you take it. For myself right now yes it is because everything else I'm doing is spot on, diet, cardio, training etc. I'm trying to put everything on my side to help grow. If you're half assing any of this then absolutely not worth it. Clean up the area in which your deficient before hoping to get anything out of igf. Actually this applies to most peps and gh IMO.
If I wish to take this with insulin, can I do slin pre wo. Igf1 post. 30 min later slin.? Or what would you suggest.

Also cms says not with solution, I would just need sterol water correct?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I use bac water, the consensus seems to be be that the AA is not required.

The schedule I like to use with IGF1-LR3 is post workout bilaterally in the muscle group that you just trained.

What I do is. Hgh in the Morning at about 430am, insulin preworkout at like 430pm, igf1 post workout at about 7 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manimal.

Registered
If I wish to take this with insulin, can I do slin pre wo. Igf1 post. 30 min later slin.? Or what would you suggest.

Also cms says not with solution, I would just need sterol water correct?

Your name is slin monster... shouldnt you know these things? :D

You can run it like that, sure! I personally prefer to just run both post workout.

Personally, even though they "say" that AA isnt needed, and that may very well be true, i like the AA lol. If it burns, just cut it with b12/bac water before pinning

Id get bloods done after an IGF shot before investing large amounts of $... because most is fake or low quality
How prior to walking into the Dr do I take it. It has a very short half life does it not?

Last edited: