What's new

Iherb 24% off all EDIT* SPORTS nutrition now.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
just to update, which I think many of us use.. All Sports Nutrition is now 24% off!
Protein, aminos, pre-workouts..etc.. Probably going to place a couple orders myself to avoid that shipping limit to Canada.

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
I need some Omegas. I burp up EVLs. Can someone recommend a good brand for omega 3

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
I need some Omegas. I burp up EVLs. Can someone recommend a good brand for omega 3
I've switched to Krill oil over the past few years as a suggestion from my clinic for being better absorbed, never had any fish burps with it at all. Read some studies on it being a better option BUT I honestly don't know in comparison, just something I read and noticed I get ZERO fish burps with it so its a staple now.

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
I've switched to Krill oil over the past few years as a suggestion from my clinic for being better absorbed, never had any fish burps with it at all. Read some studies on it being a better option BUT I honestly don't know in comparison, just something I read and noticed I get ZERO fish burps with it so its a staple now.
Now that you mention it, I did here that too. I think it was dr. Oz before he was a puppet... ok! He was always a puppet. But his she was new at the time. What’s your go to brand for krill oil?

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Now that you mention it, I did here that too. I think it was dr. Oz before he was a puppet... ok! He was always a puppet. But his she was new at the time. What’s your go to brand for krill oil?
haha Dr.Oz... too much shit from his mouth now lol.
My go to that I 100% get zero fish burps is the Iherb Brand actually: California Gold Krill Oil.
They have it listed in their "iTested" section so its 3rd party tested for quality.
*not on sale right now so I grabbed the Sports Research one this time, cant say how it will be though as first time trying it.. I am a sucker for a deal lol.

Otherwise I forgot to mention, my lady takes Progressive OmegEssential Fish oil still.. Its a liquid that tastes like chocolate and shes picky, never heard her complain lol. You can find that one easier in Canada for sure.

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
Ya, I’m over the fish burps. They’re so gross. Might go for the iherb one you’ve tried already. I’m also buying a couple of bottles of ZMAs by EVL. They’re on sale on your site
Thanks for sharing this site. I’d never heard of it before

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Ya, I’m over the fish burps. They’re so gross. Might go for the iherb one you’ve tried already. I’m also buying a couple of bottles of ZMAs by EVL. They’re on sale on your site
Thanks for sharing this site. I’d never heard of it before
Iherb is USA based, so make sure to check the CAD at the currency selector first to make sure you are seeing prices correct.
As well with shipping, they have caps I think up to $150 for some carriers.. so you may have to place 2 orders, and pick the repaid duties (not UPS) and you wont get screwed when UPS shows up to collect money haha. Still works out cheaper than Canadian sites for most I get