What's new

I'm a work in progress....129 to 150 in 2 years

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
Hi Les
You ever think of trying something stronger for your next blast?
I like low Test High Tren
150mgs Test, 300mgs Tren , 12wks
Low test means balanced test estrogen ratio
No problem with estrogen means no problem with Tren in my experience
Test is not very anabolic
Tren is very anabolic
If you are great responder to training and gear then test is great
If you not great responder then you need very anabolic
You need Tren
The gains will come like in story book
Being jacked really dos take the edge off life

-Pewbert

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
If I see you make this same post again in anything that isn’t an intro thread you are gone.
Just get rid of him now
He's obviously a trouble maker who will disturb the calm and peace of CJM…… off with him

-Pewbert

LesPaul

Super Heavyweight
Hi Les
You ever think of trying something stronger for your next blast?
I like low Test High Tren
150mgs Test, 300mgs Tren , 12wks
Low test means balanced test estrogen ratio
No problem with estrogen means no problem with Tren in my experience
Test is not very anabolic
Tren is very anabolic
If you are great responder to training and gear then test is great
If you not great responder then you need very anabolic
You need Tren
The gains will come like in story book
Being jacked really dos take the edge off life

-Pewbert
Tren is a pretty big mental hurdle for me. At my age even at low dose. I'm pretty smitten by NPP for the time being. Never say never. Maybe after a few cycles under my belt I'll take a look. Shit scares me to be honest.

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned
Tren is a pretty big mental hurdle for me. At my age even at low dose. I'm pretty smitten by NPP for the time being. Never say never. Maybe after a few cycles under my belt I'll take a look. Shit scares me to be honest.
You married? Don’t do tren. Seriously not worth it, you can get the same results with a good diet and good gh running any other compound you want.
I bet if you did a pole on how ma y guys that run tren are single, recently single, have issues at work and so on you’d likely see a trend. A small minority can handle it well. The worst part of tren is you think you are being ok, but that drug changes your brain chemistry and you become self absorbed.
Do I regret running tren? No, but for me, I don’t think it’s worth sacrificing relationships to look better, lol, plus there is other ways of achieving the same look. It’s funny, I can always tell the guys who are trenned out, they have that wild eyed dog look to them like meth users get, lol.

LesPaul

Super Heavyweight
You married? Don’t do tren. Seriously not worth it, you can get the same results with a good diet and good gh running any other compound you want.
I bet if you did a pole on how ma y guys that run tren are single, recently single, have issues at work and so on you’d likely see a trend. A small minority can handle it well. The worst part of tren is you think you are being ok, but that drug changes your brain chemistry and you become self absorbed.
Do I regret running tren? No, but for me, I don’t think it’s worth sacrificing relationships to look better, lol, plus there is other ways of achieving the same look. It’s funny, I can always tell the guys who are trenned out, they have that wild eyed dog look to them like meth users get, lol.
Good points. I don't want to loose my wife. Only one that puts up with me as is. lol

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
You're younger than me and want to grow while I'm fighting to keep some muscle mass 😉

Please stay away from tren. It turns nice guys into pricks 🤔
But MG
I'm on Tren and I've not turned into a prick lol
I had the same ideas about Tren being bad and mean and stuff
But I tried it
Then I tried a lot more of it
And then everything started popping

I'm making great gains and I'm happy and feel good
I'm dating a cute girl started after the Tren
She thinks I'm a sweet heart with a massive dick.... her words lol
I'm doing great at work and actually enjoying it
My Traps are fukin huge jacked all to fuk

I'm on wk 9 of 12 of my blast, I'm not a Tren expert this is my first time using it.
But I think the hardest part of using Tren for me is going to be coming off of it
And having to go back to being a regular human male again
Just my experience

-Pewbert

Last edited:

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
There's no time to waste your old enough as it is Les
Tren is not the boogie man It's just another hormone that has a real bad reputation for causing havoc mostly with peoples personal lives
Like cocaine and heroin or meth Tren is just another substance to be used and to benefit from if used wisely
Or you can be stupid and possible fuk yourself over super hard

I did lots of reserch before Tren
I found that estrogen is very bad for Tren And NPP n stuff. causes all kinds of real fuked up side effects that scared the hell out of me
Point is I'm having a great very productive blast with NPP and Tren
With no negative side effects... nock wood lol

-Pewbert

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
21 lbs is 2 years is great. I weighed in at 165 lbs when I decided to clean my life style up and start bodybuilding. I moved to Alberta 2005 got a great paying job where I could afford what it took to get big. Food being the most expensive I think. Took me 7 years to hit 240 lbs in 2011. Keep up the good work and push towards those goals. I was always skinny and I would never of thought I could be a big guy. It's a learning process that's for sure. Take advice and what works works and what doesn't let it be.

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
By the way Les
Your doing a great job and making great progress
I'd like to see more guys on here experience what good gear can really do for them
Because for me Tren has been a game changer
I want to try and help guys get more jacked then they thought possible
I'm not an expert obviously but just want to tell my story and my results
I know it will help someone
Never stop kicking ass Bro

-Pewbert

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned
Tren is not the boogie man It's just another hormone that has a real bad reputation for causing havoc mostly with peoples personal lives
Like cocaine and heroin or meth Tren is just another substance to be used and to benefit from if used wisely

I found that estrogen is very bad for Tren And NPP n stuff. causes all kinds of real fuked up side effects that scared the hell out of me

-Pewbert
Were not not freaking out about liberals in a thread the other day, lol.
Yep, totally calm and collected :)
Btw just fucking with ya.

66Chevy

Super Moderator

-Pewbert
There is zero rec drug talk allowed on this forum. You’ve been getting a little loose around here lately @Pewbert please tighten it up. Warning 1.

Goldenrod

VET
@LesPaul - there are much safer compounds than Tren out there to reach your goals. At your age, and if I understand your limited experience with AAS, Tren is s huge jump. But as @Pewbert said, yes you will get jacked but you can do that with safer, less harsh compounds. Of course, it is just my opinion.

I’m sure you meant well but I don’t follow the analogy “hard core addictive drugs that wreck people lives are to be used and to benefit from if used wisely.”

those substances mentioned can not be used and benefited from if used wisely (don’t think that’s possible).
@Sorbate - his comments are logical and reasonable. Low dose GH over an extended period is great but I will only go with pharmacy grade if I know if it’s pharmacy grade - generics are ok for some but A lot of cash if bunk.
Your doing amazing - why reinvent the wheel?

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
@LesPaul - there are much safer compounds than Tren out there to reach your goals. At your age, and if I understand your limited experience with AAS, Tren is s huge jump. But as @Pewbert said, yes you will get jacked but you can do that with safer, less harsh compounds. Of course, it is just my opinion.

I’m sure you meant well but I don’t follow the analogy “hard core addictive drugs that wreck people lives are to be used and to benefit from if used wisely.”

those substances mentioned can not be used and benefited from if used wisely (don’t think that’s possible).
@Sorbate - his comments are logical and reasonable. Low dose GH over an extended period is great but I will only go with pharmacy grade if I know if it’s pharmacy grade - generics are ok for some but A lot of cash if bunk.
Your doing amazing - why reinvent the wheel?
What I meant about the 3 illegal drugs I mentioned was
Most people have never used them
All they Know is what they have heard from other people or worse from the popular media.

If your going to have an opinion about a substance
You should have personal experience with it
Don't let anyone or thing form an opinion for you

Try it for yourself to see what it can do for you

-Pewbert