What's new

I'm a work in progress....129 to 150 in 2 years

66Chevy

Super Moderator
What I meant about the 3 illegal drugs I mentioned was
Most people have never used them
All they Know is what they have heard from other people or worse from the popular media.

If your going to have an opinion about a substance
You should have personal experience with it
Don't let anyone or thing form an opinion for you

Try it for yourself to see what it can do for you

-Pewbert
Bull shit!

I don’t need to do any of the rec drugs you listed to know they are bad and they shouldn’t be used. I understand the point you are trying to make but you are very wrong in this instance so please STFU and stop ruining threads by taking them off topic.

This is now warning 2. Can you guess what happens at strike 3?

MuscleEngineer

Super Heavyweight
Wicked progress @LesPaul keep it up. You're making a change, making gains and you're out here killing it. I would call your physique impressive for any age. You look great. Keep the photo updates coming.

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
You're younger than me and want to grow while I'm fighting to keep some muscle mass 😉

Please stay away from tren. It turns nice guys into pricks 🤔
I will agree with you on being as prick on tren. I'm on tren now but! Not a prick because I've learned to respect tren. When I first tried tren I wanted to beat my best friends ass because he would turn the radio stations all the time in my welding rig while we were on the job. Drove me nuts and I lashed out. He was straight up and said your a dick and you better get off that shit. I didnt want to get off the tren so I changed my attitude and relaxed a bit. I guess experience plays a factor.

millenium girl

CJM’s GROUPIE
I will agree with you on being as prick on tren. I'm on tren now but! Not a prick because I've learned to respect tren. When I first tried tren I wanted to beat my best friends ass because he would turn the radio stations all the time in my welding rig while we were on the job. Drove me nuts and I lashed out. He was straight up and said your a dick and you better get off that shit. I didnt want to get off the tren so I changed my attitude and relaxed a bit. I guess experience plays a factor.
I think that it depends on the dosage and how your body handles tren. Someone who is already an asshole will probably be even more of a dick when running it.

Goldenrod

VET
I think that it depends on the dosage and how your body handles tren. Someone who is already an asshole will probably be even more of a dick when running it.
Hi MG - makes sense as dosages matter and no one knows how your body will react to something but hormones can turn normally placid people into an unreasonable and aggressive person. I make the connection to liquor, some of my friends are awesome but when they drink they want to fight and become bullies. I don’t go near them when they drink cause I don’t like bullies.
That being said, if your not a jerk chances are Tren will not affect you as much and the level of ‘jerkiness’ will be different - if that made any sense.
I heard so many Tren stories - some hilarious and some, to be frank, scary.
I stick to my original suggestion - if your over 50 and relatively new to gear, pick a safer or more mild compound. I think @Sorbate suggested GH (2-3 IU’s) if you have the cash to get scrip stuff. Amazing for healing injuries, adding size and leaning you out when mixed with a small amount of gear and I have never noticed it affect my personality. I just know I feel good on it but if you decide to run GH, it may take months before you see a difference.
Cheers GR

Last edited:
Top Bottom