What's new

Injectable L-Carnitine

Richard227

Rookie
I'm just wondering if people have experience with injectable l-carnitine. And if it works for promoting fat loss / improving endurance.

From what I've read, supplementing with oral l-carnitine has no effect on blood levels, and so in the first is a total waste of money. Secondly, I've read that oral l-carnitine is potentially dangerous, as it's converted into something called TMAO by bacteria in the small intestine. Apparently TMAO is super-inflamaotry and has been linked with cardiovascular disease and heart attacks?

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Injectable L-Carnitine, yohimbine, with a microdose of humalog pre fasted cardio is hands down the greatest fat burning stack of all time.
Wondering what you dose yours at Tuna? I don't use slin is it really ruining the efficacy that I shoot it fasted without a high GI carb meal?

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
Injectable L-Carnitine, yohimbine, with a microdose of humalog pre fasted cardio is hands down the greatest fat burning stack of all time.
are you talking about 1iu of humalog for this? doesn't it need carbs present for it to work or is that the reason for humalog? what dose of l-carnitine is ideal for this. thanks.

robertdeuce

Heavyweight
Anyone know where to get injectable l cartnitine besides innovagen?