What's new

Innovagen sarm reviews??

Birgid

Just ordered some Innovagen ostarine. Anyone use this and have any input?
I've ran inno anavar and had sides pretty quick at a low dose. I'm female and side sensitive to var, hence trying osta. But the innovagen var got to my voice after 3 weeks. 2w at 2.5mgs and 1w at 5mg.

KingMont

Innovagen is sucks. Tried the injection testosterone and I got an infection. Try syn labs sarms

Bigtuna84

Vet
Just ordered some Innovagen ostarine. Anyone use this and have any input?
I've ran inno anavar and had sides pretty quick at a low dose. I'm female and side sensitive to var, hence trying osta. But the innovagen var got to my voice after 3 weeks. 2w at 2.5mgs and 1w at 5mg.
Ive used the product many times and it works as it should. My wife has used it as well on multiple occasions due to its low risk of androgenic side effects for females.

KingMont

Why you guys so disrespectful?? You dont even respect your own members reviews?

https://canadianjuicemonsters.net/forums/threads/innovagen.59711/page-12

Last few pages many people complain with innovagen injections having craps or particles inside it or painful shot or broken stopper or some other complaint and they member long time. If lab has that many people complain then its no good. Just because I am new my review don’t count? Go read for yourself. I been bodybuilding from age 19 and am 42 now. These days having 300 post count on interenet forum mean more than 20 years experience I guess.

Jdave

Rookie

Last few pages many people complain with innovagen injections having craps or particles inside it or painful shot or broken stopper or some other complaint and they member long time. If lab has that many people complain then its no good. Just because I am new my review don’t count? Go read for yourself. I been bodybuilding from age 19 and am 42 now. These days having 300 post count on interenet forum mean more than 20 years experience I guess.
Issue was largely surrounding robber stopper bits. Not the quality of the gear. Though one can argue that it relates to the overall quality of the gear, that’s fair. But even then the issue was known about and rectified. I think I had a vial of test prop or tren ace that had a little black piece in it but I never thought anything of it. Just made sure it didn’t pass the loading pin into the syringe, and if it did it wasn’t going through 23g. I had enough faith in the product that I knew what it was and that it wasn’t going to cause me an issue.
You should read the entire thread and figure out what the issue was instead of trying to misrepresent one issue as a total collapse of the labs quality.

SYN is a good lab too. I’ve used both. Happy with both.

As far as Inno sarms- I’ve only used one item from their “sarm” list which was the mk677. It did what it was supposed to. Coincidentally I’ve also tried SYN mk and it works well to.

Haven’t tried any other sarms but I’m sure it’s gtg

YODATRON

Rookie
Is it possible some of these were fake Innovagen products there are lots of people trying to re sell garbage. I've been around on the boards for a while and haven't heard much if any bad about inno.

xpac2

Vet
The only people who talk shit about Innovagen are people with an Agenda. Its a top lab for a reason but there will always be anonymous people who are trying to sell shit (cough venom cough) who need to run down good labs. Syn and Inno are two of the best labs in Canada

king56

Vet

Let’s play a game. Contribute some posts that actually have value...no more posts discrediting a lab...be a contributing member for a couple weeks without an agenda... mention compounds, diet, training... not ugl agenda shit ....let’s see how this goes.

Synyster

Rookie
The only people who talk shit about Innovagen are people with an Agenda. Its a top lab for a reason but there will always be anonymous people who are trying to sell shit (cough venom cough) who need to run down good labs. Syn and Inno are two of the best labs in Canada
Realistically he didn't talk shit at all. He said he got an infection from it. Thats all. Which 99% of the time is user error and not dirty gear but still.

With that said I've used inno and SYN and they were both great. Pricey though.

Birgid

Just to update my experience the innovagen ostarine made me break out in a rash. Started after about a week on chest an stomach and gradually got worse. Not itchy but red and blotchy so I stopped taking it after 2 or 3 weeks. I've ran osta before from Different lab with no issues. Also stacked with inno var which I have ran solo, same batch with no rash so pretty sure it was the osta.

Tdotlifter

Just to update my experience the innovagen ostarine made me break out in a rash. Started after about a week on chest an stomach and gradually got worse. Not itchy but red and blotchy so I stopped taking it after 2 or 3 weeks. I've ran osta before from Different lab with no issues. Also stacked with inno var which I have ran solo, same batch with no rash so pretty sure it was the osta.
They have good Anavar. Also good injects.

but some of the orals are straight up trash. I tried Anadrol from them up to 150mg per day nothing....modafinil 200mg per day nothing...

Tdotlifter

Talk to company that sold you ostarine maybe they fix the issue for you.

woodc19

Rookie
Gear has always been top notch. I would assume the same for Sarms however I've never tried them

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
They have good Anavar. Also good injects.

but some of the orals are straight up trash. I tried Anadrol from them up to 150mg per day nothing....modafinil 200mg per day nothing...
Everything that I have ever used from innovagen has been excellent.... including the modafinil.

Jdave

Rookie
Everything that I have ever used from innovagen has been excellent.... including the modafinil.
I haven’t tried the modafinil, but pretty much ditto 100% everything I’ve tried was good. Dbol, winny, tren A and E, anadrol, test prop and E, mk677