What's new

Innovagen

REALcanadianbeaut

Super Heavyweight
The only tren I’ll be taking I think for the rest of this cycle is what is in the insanabol.... I have some tren ace on hand but not sure when I’ll be using it.

eddie777

Rookie
Celery seed extract
Ubiquinol
500ml celery juiced fresh on an empty stomach every morning
Cardiomag - mag n orotic acid
Will help your heart.
I have lvh and mild left ventricular heart failure due to steroid use from the age of 17 and it has dramatically improved my heart to the point im not on any prescriptions anymore

REALcanadianbeaut

Super Heavyweight
Celery seed extract
Ubiquinol
Will help your heart.
I have lvh and mild left ventricular heart failure due to steroid use from the age of 17 and it has dramatically improved my heart to the point im not on any prescriptions anymore
Thank you bro

NG_F

Super Heavyweight
I would add in one of the non-Test concoctions each step and get yourself a Home testing blood pressure monitor to ensure that you are within range.

NG_F

Super Heavyweight
Celery seed extract
Ubiquinol
Will help your heart.
Have you ever chanced taking Tren with your condition ?

REALcanadianbeaut

Super Heavyweight
I don’t know if I mentioned this. But the dr put me on 5 mg norvasc daily I’ve been taking it for about a week . Not sure exactly how long it takes to work but Hoping it helps solve the issue at least temporarily

DutchCanadian

Heavyweight
I would add in one of the non-Test concoctions each step and get yourself a Home testing blood pressure monitor to ensure that you are within range.
@NG_F you mentioned a specific bp monitor in a different thread but I can’t seem to find it. Do you recall what brand that was ?

DutchCanadian

Heavyweight
Celery seed extract
Ubiquinol
Will help your heart.
How old are you now if you don’t mind me asking ?

Beefeater

Rookie
@DutchCanadian I have been using an Omron model Bp786cann for just over a year. No complaint yet, it has always been very close to what I get at the doctor (checked it 3 different times and always been really close or dead on). I would like to know what other Monsters are using.

NG_F

Super Heavyweight
@NG_F you mentioned a specific bp monitor in a different thread but I can’t seem to find it. Do you recall what brand that was ?
Yes of course. It is for arms that are 16.5" - 23.6" It's the Life Source UA-789
You can find on Amazon.ca, Ebay or directly from Life source in Mississauga.

NG_F

Super Heavyweight
Every summer my friend. My blood pressure isn’t an issue it’s my resting heart rate. It was Always 95-110
I may be wrong , BUT I would think that could be very risky, if for no other reason except the weight you can handle and the demands and intensity on the LVWall?
Proof is in the pudding though, Do you feel great and curious if any of the doc's know and aren't concerned in the least?

My blood pressure is golden as well but My cardiologist strongly believes that my wear and tare is from years of Heavy lifting. Especially Squats, Deads and Heavy Rows. Compounded with the addition of Pharm Deca @ 500-600mgs/week for about 15 years. He's published periodicals Re: Androgens : Testosterone and Nandrolones on Cardiac function and LVW thickness and CHF as well as the effect of androgens on Erythropoiesis and complications resulting in Pumonary and coronary artery embolisms.

I don't think he ever studied Trenbolone and their derivatives, seeing its mostly UG and Vet, save for the fact that it also was somewhat popular in France(parabolan) circa: late 1960's to 1998 by Negma pharmaceuticals.

REALcanadianbeaut

Super Heavyweight
Should probably start a new thread for this discussion. Even though the correct answer is stop gear, do cardio and eat better until your shit is under control.
Good call @xpac2 ... waiting for bloodwork results and I’ll make a thread with run down/update.

NewScientist

Rookie
I have tried innovagen in the past when they had 15 ml jugs. Test e,test p and tren e. Mind blowing products. I have no idea about the quality now with 5ml jugs.