What's new

Iran Hormone

GainTrain

Rookie
I quite like these, anyone else have experience running IH? I’d love to hear your thoughts..

Big belly

Rookie
Bro if you have the money to run that stuff I think it’s the way to go that is what I plan on running my next cycle so I’m excited to hear the reviews

GainTrain

Rookie
Bro if you have the money to run that stuff I think it’s the way to go that is what I plan on running my next cycle so I’m excited to hear the reviews
The test is smooth and my bloodwork came back good. I’m saving my delatestrl so I subbed in IH enth. My doc couldn’t tell at my trt dose anything changed. My last cycle I dipped into the adrol. The results were explosive, tho tbh I’ve never run adrol before so I can’t compare it to anything.
Excited to see my wife’s results off the var!

Last edited:
I ran them years ago and thought they were the best Anadrol I've ever taken. These are floating around again and I was going to give them a try but decided to go with syn Anadrol. Maybe next time. I just wanna compare the two

GainTrain

Rookie
Ummm... my first tab I took of IH I noticed. Within a few days I put on 5 lbs, my normal weights felt like feathers. My muscles were so full... Then I got greedy, went to two pills a day and the gyno hit me hard... So I called her quits