What's new

Is PCT needed for TRT bump. RE: Primary Hypogonadism?

Thread starter #1

LesPaul

Registered
I don't think I will need it but I'm a noob so. As the title states, I'm over 50 & have Primary Hypogonadism and on TRT till I kick it or sides catch up. Now if I bump my T up from 100mg/week to 400 /w for my first 12 week cycle do I need anything when I come back down to my Rx dose? I do have some arimidex on hand for that end of the stick. Thanks.

See. Now there was a well worded question asked by a new member. The more experienced member answered the question, and the new person thanked him. No arguing, no “I’m going to do whatever I want”. Just Q & A and thanks.
Thanks LesPaul and Chev. I have faith in humanity once more.

arco

Registered
You won't need to if you go back down to TRT levels. You wont experience the crash. If you decide to stop all exogenous testosterone, then you should PCT.

See. Now there was a well worded question asked by a new member. The more experienced member answered the question, and the new person thanked him. No arguing, no “I’m going to do whatever I want”. Just Q & A and thanks.
Thanks LesPaul and Chev. I have faith in humanity once more.
Yes but in this case the recommended action is something the OP is likely to prefer. Had the answer been a long list of additional meds to buy with some scolding, the reaction could have been very different.

Good advice is often not well received. It's a fact of life. Give it anyway because the the person needs to get over the sticker shock.

Never tried tapering down my Test from a blast down to my TRT level.
I should give it a try, I feel "meh" when I drop down to TRT.

Thread starter #9

LesPaul

Registered
Yes but in this case the recommended action is something the OP is likely to prefer. Had the answer been a long list of additional meds to buy with some scolding, the reaction could have been very different.

Good advice is often not well received. It's a fact of life. Give it anyway because the the person needs to get over the sticker shock.
I'll take a scolding over a switch any day! Been a long time since I've had either ;-) I get what your saying though.

Never tried tapering down my Test from a blast down to my TRT level.
I should give it a try, I feel "meh" when I drop down to TRT.
E follows T...I recently had to drop back to TRT instantly and felt like crap for about 4-5 weeks until E dropped to the correct balance. I actually got sick of feeling crappy and took low dosage adex. It sucked..reminded me why i like to taper slowly over 4 -5 weeks

Testosterone enanathate/cypionate naturally tapers down on it's own if you observe the biological elimination half life of the compound. As Chevy stated just drop back down to your TRT dose and in a few weeks you'll be back to the pre cycle stste.
This right here.

And 400mg is a very manageable doseage. The long half life will taper down naturally after returning to your regular dosage. Tapering from say 400 to 350 to 300 to 250 to 200 would be absolutely pointless