What's new

Is there a conversion of MG to ng/dl blood levels

FrenchWeeb

Rookie
Alright guys, I know that the Total Testosterone level after administration of TRT/Steroid is related to metabolism, etc but isn't there a way to predict the blood levels? Exemple: if you inject 125mg some would end up in the 800ng/dl, some 1200+ and some 500. My question is, is there a way to predict the ng/dL without blood test (covid-19 is a big problem for blood work atm) by calculation ?

FrenchWeeb

Rookie
Short answer no. Way to many factors at play.
Rip, I had hopes that I could calculate it based on my FFMI, etc. I guess I'll have to wait until I can do bloodwork.

Last edited:

Mathb33

Middleweight
Impossible. Nobody process test the same way and some metabolize it better than others. Others convert more into estrogen etc etc. If it was as simple as a calculation then everyone on TRT would be taking the same amount of test weekly and everyone on 500mg of test a week would have the same Amount or TT (total testosterone) showing on their bloodworks but it’s really not the case!

A.B

Lightweight
Impossible. Nobody process test the same way and some metabolize it better than others. Others convert more into estrogen etc etc. If it was as simple as a calculation then everyone on TRT would be taking the same amount of test weekly and everyone on 500mg of test a week would have the same Amount or TT (total testosterone) showing on their bloodworks but it’s really not the case!
this^

FrenchWeeb

Rookie
Yup, I guess I was right, I knew it I just hoped I wasn't right... :c