What's new

Japanese women

Good to hear that your date went well, sounds like you did the right thing and were just nice and polite. Just be yourself man and have fun so she gets to see who you really are. That way if she likes you then you know she likes who you actually are. Keep us posted bud.

Thread starter #25

Testbear

Registered
I wasn't expecting this to turn into a log lol! But ok I'll write an update on Sunday. We are going out for lunch and a walk by the ocean. She hasn't seen much since she's been here for under a month. So I'n planning on showing her all the nice spots

Mnemonic

Registered
I wasn't expecting this to turn into a log lol!
Haha, you're living a dream or fantasy a lot of us would or would have liked to experience for a number of reasons.
Some of us would be living vicariously through you.

Though, I don't regret my decision of marriage and my wife one bit, I'd be a liar if I wasn't curious about this experience.

Best of luck on future dates TestbearKG :ROFLMAO:

Thread starter #29

Testbear

Registered
Haha, you're living a dream or fantasy a lot of us would or would have liked to experience for a number of reasons.
Some of us would be living vicariously through you.

Though, I don't regret my decision of marriage and my wife one bit, I'd be a liar if I wasn't curious about this experience.

Best of luck on future dates TestbearKG :ROFLMAO:
I will do updates, to entertain the boys then.

And I know right, somebody needed to rise from the shadows and take his place lmao

I wonder though. If she’s legit from Tokyo or from one of the dozens of smaller cities on the outskirts?
For example: I used to tell people that I was from Toronto when I lived in Japan because it was just easier because they knew where it was fun.

PS- watch out for the PIN STRAIGHT pubic hair! Very strange the first time I experienced it! ;) (nobody had ever told me about it)

Thread starter #31

Testbear

Registered
I wonder though. If she’s legit from Tokyo or from one of the dozens of smaller cities on the outskirts?
For example: I used to tell people that I was from Toronto when I lived in Japan because it was just easier because they knew where it was fun.

PS- watch out for the PIN STRAIGHT pubic hair! Very strange the first time I experienced it! ;) (nobody had ever told me about it)
She said she doesn't drive at home because everyone uses public transport. So by the sounds of it must be in a busy area?

Is it like petting a hedgehog? Lol

She said she doesn't drive at home because everyone uses public transport. So by the sounds of it must be in a busy area?

Is it like petting a hedgehog? Lol
Lol, if she trims but doesn’t wax or keep it completely bare yeah 100% hedgehog! But I found that it was really rare for any J-girls to trim at all. Just long straight black pubes! It was a surprise for sure!

And yeah, not many people drive in Japan since the trains/subways/trams go everywhere and then you walk.

Im glad it went well hope it turns out be a beautiful thing!!Is it prickly like a porcupine?? Asian woman are really put down n looked down on by asian men! So when you treat her with respect there like wtf !! It a sad culture for asian woman!! There like a slave to there men!!

Thanks for the reply and good points. Shes early 20s and moved here last month, staying for a year and working at a restaurant. I met her online, and she said no hookups and wants a bf. we've been texting quite a bit and sending pics, so far shes pretty into the big blonde Viking look and she's been pretty flirty. So we'll see how it goes tnite
Beware. Maybe she has a hidden agenda. A buddy of mine dated a foreigner, married her, they had a kid together and it appeared all she wanted was her papers for her naturalisation. Not saying that this girl will try to take advantage of you but please stay safe.

Thread starter #35
Ok so update.

we went on the walk and I took her out for a burger, then drove her home after. She was more quite on this date than the first one. I was pretty bored to be honest lol...

What I learnt about her today was she likes fast food, being lazy and not doing anything and she texted me later saying she likes to not talk much. Unfortunately she is hot and I still would like to put my penis inside of her lol.

Anyways. A little disappointing, not much chemistry and boring. It was kinda strange how far behind me she walked today, I kept looking over my shoulder to make sure she was still there. Seriously. 12 inches behind and 12 inches to the left at all times. Like clockwork.

I asked her if it was normal for women to walk behind a man like this in Japan, and she told me yes...I found it kind of strange until I realized she was using it as an excuse to stare at my candy apple ass. Many will disagree and have their own opinions on the matter, but this is what I choose to believe.

I dropped her off home, went in for the kiss and got a cheek. Found it a little strange...

After having some time to think about this on my way home I decided on a more aggressive approach. I texted her to let me know when she is free to come over because I want to make her steak and cuddle with her on the couch and start a new anime series with her, since she is into it and I'm usually into giving most things a try... especially if I got a cute chick laying with me lolll

She said she has 6 days of work ahead with a bunch of sad faces. I told her I'd drive her home in the morning before work if it worked better. And she said that she woukd check her schedule with a bunch of smilies after.

I think it's over......but your current approach is the best approach at this point (having her come over). If she contacts you again great but otherwise I wouldn't be calling/texing her if she doesn't make the first approach.

Thread starter #37
Since the language barrier is a bit
I think it's over......but your current approach is the best approach at this point (having her come over). If she contacts you again great but otherwise I wouldn't be calling/texing her if she doesn't make the first approach.
yea pretty much, I think so too. She is a little difficult to read though. She did text me saying she had an amazing time with a bunch of crying emojis...but I'm not really going to put much more effort into this, I offered her a date at my place. She can take it or leave it at this point.

Yeah, that’s an interesting one.
Definitely not normal for the woman to walk behind the man at all. At least in my experience.
You did say she was young though? Likely looking at her phone a lot.

I like the invite over to your place idea but think she won’t actually follow through.

Still - nothing ventured nothing gained!

Don’t give up yet. So she’s not dtf on the second date. She still has some traditional values. That’s good. Play both approaches, aggressive then patient.
And you’re not exclusive so whatever comes along in the mean time is fair game.

Thread starter #40
Yeah, that’s an interesting one.
Definitely not normal for the woman to walk behind the man at all. At least in my experience.
You did say she was young though? Likely looking at her phone a lot.

I like the invite over to your place idea but think she won’t actually follow through.

Still - nothing ventured nothing gained!
Early 20s. Since there isn't much chemistry and the language barrier, I'm not really interested in taking her out on another boring date like that. I figured I'd throw it in her court If she wants to get physical. Otherwise I'm not really into buying her lunch and being a tour guide lol