What's new

Jintropin gh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned
FYI, those are nor real Jin's. Power Labs are GARBAGE...

- PacMan
Exactly. I used them before my colon surgery. See gh helped to reduce the inflimation flare up from my diverticulitis. You can’t get placebo effect with the healing.
Anyhow 10 iu of that shit a day did nothing. I still have 1 kit I’m holding on to for some stupid reason. I gave the other away and the guy that used it, who has used a lot of pharma gh, got nothing as well.
When I mentioned it, they replaced a kit, same crap the second time.
Neuvotrope gh was like pharma in compairson, bwahaaaa. And it was weak.

Mooobaby

Not to be a dick but....
Vet
I used a lot of the real jins back in the day. It permanently changed my body, they were strong imo. I can't add anything else here, good advice above.

Goldenrod

Rookie
I used a lot of the real jins back in the day. It permanently changed my body, they were strong imo. I can't add anything else here, good advice above.
Did it permanently make you a larger person? Thanks

Mooobaby

Not to be a dick but....
Vet
Did it permanently make you a larger person? Thanks
Well.its hard to say, because I've never been me without doing that. However any of my friends that saw me afterwards said it changed my jawline and all around made me more robust looking all around. It was when I was my largest, and I used short bursts of high doses along with slin.

slontut

I dont understand whats the point to shit on brands when there is absolutely no knowledge in GH manufacturing or testing?
anyone ever did HPLC and massspec on GH they bought? obviously not.
really caring on type of cap on it? makes no difference! cause anyone can crimp any color on

any of you know about 120 iu kits coming from states that sold by opti distributors? have you tested it? or just heard it was tested? well i did send it to test and it was 6.6iu but the hype was huge!

slontut

hey Sorbate ! as far as I know you jintropin kit was sent to you last year and you had great feedback saying it is 10 iu kit cause it helped you a lot,
so why you are shitting on jins now? where did you get them or whats the point in it?

also back then manufacturing of jintropin was in the process of switching to another canadian company. which is now fully switched

Goldenrod

Rookie
how do you know everyone who commented is oblivious to the manufacturing or testing. I am and admit it and am looking into trying to find local testing for gear and GH but I digress. I’m not eager to send illegal substances across the border.
Why do you care if some people don’t like Jintropin? So @Sorbate bought Jintropin and said he liked it but then changed his mind - what a bastard.
So you like Jintropin - did you test it too? you bring up Opti which seems to be gaining traction. I’m curious too how a 120 iu kit can go for that kind of cash but I am not very educated in the manufacturing process.
Regardless - you seem like an angry one Mr. Grinch especially considering these are your first two posts in 3 years.

I dont understand whats the point to shit on brands when there is absolutely no knowledge in GH manufacturing or testing?
really caring on type of cap on it? makes no difference! cause anyone can crimp any color on

any of you know about 120 iu kits coming from states that sold by opti distributors? have you tested it? or just heard it was tested? well i did send it to test and it was 6.6iu but the hype was huge!
You’re so full of shit buddy. Your jintropin kits are advertised as 100. @3ml tested them and they were underdosed. Is that you GHcanada lol

how do you know everyone who commented is oblivious to the manufacturing or testing. I am and admit it and am looking into trying to find local testing for gear and GH but I digress. I’m not eager to send illegal substances across the border.
Why do you care if some people don’t like Jintropin? So @Sorbate bought Jintropin and said he liked it but then changed his mind - what a bastard.
So you like Jintropin - did you test it too? you bring up Opti which seems to be gaining traction. I’m curious too how a 120 iu kit can go for that kind of cash but I am not very educated in the manufacturing process.
Regardless - you seem like an angry one Mr. Grinch especially considering these are your first two posts in 3 years.
He’s 100 percent a seller of jintropin kits

Let me guess @slontut you tested the providers kits and they were underdosed too? And your hplc testing you can’t tell us the name of the facility right? I have too say this was the weakest and most complacent attempt by a source to defend his underdosed shit. Surely you can do a better job than this? How about take my advice and import 100iu gh and sell it at a fair price?

Sorbate

Banned
hey Sorbate ! as far as I know you jintropin kit was sent to you last year and you had great feedback saying it is 10 iu kit cause it helped you a lot,
so why you are shitting on jins now? where did you get them or whats the point in it?

also back then manufacturing of jintropin was in the process of switching to another canadian company. which is now fully switched
You know I did get the kit switched. I has not used it yet, but assumed it would be good, who would send crap the second time. I was helping out Powerlabs because they gave great service, plus who I bought it thru I think of as a friend and was trying to get things going at his board, so I was helping out,

It wasn’t good after I tried it. that’s why I haven’t said anything since or bought more. I was wrong.
But I never bothered to change my thread because it was out there and now old, if anyone asked thru pm I let them know I was wrong.
See I do things that have nothing to do with money or free stuff, sometimes I’m just a nice guy that tries to help out.

If it has changed now, good for them. I won’t buy again after 3 that did nothing. See you can’t fool my colon, it knows if the gh is real or not, even if it’s low dose. If the quality is low or the dose is real low I get no relief. Even after surgery my colon still acts up a bit.

Last edited:

Sorbate

Banned

We are not allowed to send people to other boards, but yes gh is tested in the USA. They are heads and tails above us there with gh.
Opti has tests and bloods, on the US board they are on. By numerous people.

Sorbate

Banned

I’m going to say bullshit on this. You didn’t test anything. Truthfully your handle I don’t recognize. I would recognize it.

You know, I think I’m going to make up 15 different handles and start talking to myself when I’m bored, lol.

Goldenrod

Rookie
I’m going to say bullshit on this. You didn’t test anything. Truthfully your handle I don’t recognize. I would recognize it.

You know, I think I’m going to make up 15 different handles and start talking to myself when I’m bored, lol.
don't you do that now lol? I thought you had 15 different personalities depending on the day lmao. t

Sorbate

Banned
don't you do that now lol? I thought you had 15 different personalities depending on the day lmao. t
I’m really starting to think about it. I could start manipulating the boards just for fun, because I have no affiliations, I’d just do it for the power, bwahaaa (evil voice laugh)

HGH

Dick pics extraordinare
Banned

Are you saying opti tested at 6.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.