What's new

Joe Rogan - Bad Bodybuilding Spray Tans, "Egyptian Ass" & "chocolate body"

Spartin77

Super Heavyweight
Has some pretty decent guests. It's blown up very, very fast. As topics go it's a wide variety. I give it 7.5/ 10

ON this topics nothing but jokes!

Last edited:

Deetermined

Super Heavyweight
Lol, you cant help but laugh when you see the bad spray tans for sure.
I find it most surprising however that the individuals wearing them don't seem to realize they look hilarious.

• Admin

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- I'm not familiar with Joe Rogan podcasts or even familiar with him other than remembering him from the TV show 'Fear Factor' and his current role as UFC commentator. Watching this particular podcast it surprises me greatly that Joe and whomever the other guy is are clueless as to reason for applying an artificial tan for a bodybuilding event. Instead of bandying around terms like chocolate body and chocolate face do a simple Google search to learn the reason why it's done. Equally mystifying is how a guy like Joe who is immersed in mixed martial arts, a physical sport with worldwide appeal, is stumped on the pronunciation of names such as Mamdouh? Like come on, really? Aren't there international competitors in the UFC? Also, you know the "sport" of bodybuilding is in trouble if guys such as Joe . . . again a guy associated with an equally physical sport and somewhat related to the human physique and its performance can be so clueless when it comes to bodybuilding shows and its stars. I can give a pass to a regular Joe or Jane on the street but when a guy such as Joe Rogan is clueless the sport gaining widespread appeal is truly doomed :confused:

Spartin77

Super Heavyweight
-- I'm not familiar with Joe Rogan podcasts or even familiar with him other than remembering him from the TV show 'Fear Factor' and his current role as UFC commentator. Watching this particular podcast it surprises me greatly that Joe and whomever the other guy is are clueless as to reason for applying an artificial tan for a bodybuilding event. Instead of bandying around terms like chocolate body and chocolate face do a simple Google search to learn the reason why it's done. Equally mystifying is how a guy like Joe who is immersed in mixed martial arts, a physical sport with worldwide appeal, is stumped on the pronunciation of names such as Mamdouh? Like come on, really? Aren't there international competitors in the UFC? Also, you know the "sport" of bodybuilding is in trouble if guys such as Joe . . . again a guy associated with an equally physical sport and somewhat related to the human physique and its performance can be so clueless when it comes to bodybuilding shows and its stars. I can give a pass to a regular Joe or Jane on the street but when a guy such as Joe Rogan is clueless the sport gaining widespread appeal is truly doomed :confused:

Too much pot!!

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
It’s weird kuz he knows a bit but not too much. He’s still very much an outsider looking in. He’s an admitted TRT user but when you hear him and sometimes cohost/guest Brenden Shaub try and talk about steroids it’s kimda embarrassing. Notable moments of this would be when they discussed vitor Belfort and Alec Baldwin ‘s body transformation for Batman
He’s had Dorian Yates on his podcast as well which adds to how weird it is for him to know so little. But his podcast is huge and influential. I don’t watch it much myself. Some of the things he says are dumb, and his fanboying of Ronda Rousey still makes me laugh.

• Admin

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
It’s weird kuz he knows a bit but not too much. He’s still very much an outsider looking in. He’s an admitted TRT user but when you hear him and sometimes cohost/guest Brenden Shaub try and talk about steroids it’s kimda embarrassing. Notable moments of this would be when they discussed vitor Belfort and Alec Baldwin ‘s body transformation for Batman
He’s had Dorian Yates on his podcast as well which adds to how weird it is for him to know so little. But his podcast is huge and influential. I don’t watch it much myself. Some of the things he says are dumb, and his fanboying of Ronda Rousey still makes me laugh.
-- As I mentioned I don't watch much UFC and don't listen to his podcasts but him being so clueless, especially being in the industry he's in, is startling. So much so that I can't help but think most of it is a made-up act for listeners. I watch very little MMA (very little) and even I know the gist of the sport, techniques, and even quite a few of the stars.

zenmonky

Super Heavyweight
his show is light entertainment. he admits the format is just a regular guy having a nice conversation. he rarely gets controversial with even the most controversial guests.