What's new

John Jewett 2020 Olympia 212 prep

I should have posted this video first instead of yesterday’s...🤷‍♂️

Anyways, John has such an intelligent approach to training and nutrition....usually pick up something of value.

Sometimes this is the hardest thing to do in the gym. Back off some and just maintain/preserve muscle.
Im learning as i get older that at some point soon i am going to have to learn to be content with the muscle i have been able to acrue and focus on holding onto it and making slower changes in my physique vs piling on gobs of mass. At my age things are becoming more about longevity and quality.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Doesn’t seem to want to let me post this video...but I’ll keep trying.

BanditBodydroppa

Super Heavyweight
Not sure if you listened to Fouad's podcast with John Jewett, but he shared some great information on there. Good discussion about dieting and off season body fat levels. Definitely worth a listen.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Not sure if you listened to Fouad's podcast with John Jewett, but he shared some great information on there. Good discussion about dieting and off season body fat levels. Definitely worth a listen.
I did, it was a good one but a short one just over 60 minutes because it was in the days leading up to the Olympia. JJ is a thinking mans BBer, which is why I like following him.

The more I see by him the more I love him. His content is so very good and , unfortunately, timely with his smarter approach to peds.

Wod

Seasoned VET
JJ's content is amazing. He's one of the smartest guys out there at the moment.

The only thing I disagree with him is how he and some of his followers have demonized anti-estrogens and put DHT drugs on a pedestal. Don't get me wrong, I love Primo and Masteron as well, but telling guys to take as little Testosterone as possible so that an AI is not needed and then build the rest of your anabolic stack with Primo/Mast is not something that works for everyone, nor do I think It's necessarily healthier than the standard approach.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
JJ's content is amazing. He's one of the smartest guys out there at the moment.

The only thing I disagree with him is how he and some of his followers have demonized anti-estrogens and put DHT drugs on a pedestal. Don't get me wrong, I love Primo and Masteron as well, but telling guys to take as little Testosterone as possible so that an AI is not needed and then build the rest of your anabolic stack with Primo/Mast is not something that works for everyone, nor do I think It's necessarily healthier than the standard approach.

I find John Jewett very genuine, and I admire his personality, and his honesty. He tends to have much of the same approach on a lot of stuff as Victor Black, but John is just much better at putting content out. I do feel very thankful and lucky to have guys like him and all the others giving out so much information and sharing their experiences, it's something that a lot of the older gents in this community never had the opportunity and had to learn fully through their own trials.

Top Bottom