What's new

Jon Jones P4P GOAT, prove me wrong

403PR

Middleweight
Being a fighter you know that one punch, one choke, etc can end a fight at anytime. Let’s put aside gsps age, or his two reconstructed knees and give you the benefit of the doubt there, but gsp would have a tougher time with his peds protocol now than he did in the past therefore yes he can’t recover properly, he can’t put the same intensity into training that he did 10 years ago. Khabib is in his prime, gsp absolutely is not.
True

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
Not really if he’s beating a guy way past his prime with two wrecked knees
I couldnt agree more.

This fight is a lose lose for Khabib IMO (even though I would like to see it lol) and would only benefit GSP. If GSP wins? Huge upset and he proves he still has it. Like you said hes past his prime.. has injuries etc. He loses? People will say well of course he lost.. he was fighting khabib but hes badass for stepping up after a layoff to fight an animal.

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
Theres nothing anyone can say to prove you wrong. Jones is phenominal. All around amazing fighter. Great striking. Great wrestling. Great submissions. Great everything. Ontop of that I feel his demons have stopped him from reaching his max potential... which is fuckin scary! Lol. How much more could he have excelled without those demons?

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Theres nothing anyone can say to prove you wrong. Jones is phenominal. All around amazing fighter. Great striking. Great wrestling. Great submissions. Great everything. Ontop of that I feel his demons have stopped him from reaching his max potential... which is fuckin scary! Lol. How much more could he have excelled without those demons?
Dana said it best last night. Right now Khabib is the best fighter P4P, but Jon Jones is GOAT. I cannot disagree with that. Khabib should come back for fight against jones so he can count the lights.

Cheapshot

Heavyweight
Jones was smart not to fight hendo with striking. I dont think jones would of had much for fedor either in his prime. Jones was a great fighter, but he was basically fighting smaller guys his whole career. Would of loved to see jones fight hendo, fedor or Anthony Johnson, but he avoided them for a reason..lol

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
Dana said it best last night. Right now Khabib is the best fighter P4P, but Jon Jones is GOAT. I cannot disagree with that. Khabib should come back for fight against jones so he can count the lights.
Funny thing is DC and others have said Khabib throws around heavyweights in training. Well, come prove it and fight Jones whos not even fighting at HW Lol. No way Khabib would even come close to beating Jones. Jones would mop the floor with him.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Funny thing is DC and others have said Khabib throws around heavyweights in training. Well, come prove it and fight Jones whos not even fighting at HW Lol. No way Khabib would even come close to beating Jones. Jones would mop the floor with him.
DC is over biased on the topic I think 😂

Cheapshot

Heavyweight
Lol I would hope so... jones is use to fighting smaller guys his whole career anyways..lmao

403PR

Middleweight
Jones was smart not to fight hendo with striking. I dont think jones would of had much for fedor either in his prime. Jones was a great fighter, but he was basically fighting smaller guys his whole career. Would of loved to see jones fight hendo, fedor or Anthony Johnson, but he avoided them for a reason..lol
He was smart not to fight 43 year old hendo who's a middle weight with striking????????? Lmfao your kidding right? Not trying to be a dick but that's about the dumbest fuckin thing I've ever heard bro😂😂😂😂😂

Cheapshot

Heavyweight
He was smart not to fight 43 year old hendo who's a middle weight with striking????????? Lmfao your kidding right? Not trying to be a dick but that's about the dumbest fuckin thing I've ever heard bro😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah "bro" he fought him in a submission match with no striking. Take away hendos biggest weapon..lol
Why would he have to fight him at 43? Dont get that part, unless you mean he was 43 in the submission match.

403PR

Middleweight
Yeah "bro" he fought him in a submission match with no striking. Take away hendos biggest weapon..lol
Why would he have to fight him at 43? Dont get that part, unless you mean he was 43 in the submission match.
ya he's a 43 year old middle weight

403PR

Middleweight
And that wasn't an mma promotion it's a submission wrestling promotion so strikes were out of the question and in mma that fight would never get made like never ever for first off jones could never make 185 and hendo would be a shrimp at 205 against jones your dillusional to even say something like that if u want pm me I'll send u my ig u can verify I'm a pro fighter myself I know my fuckin shiit here so no offence I'm just not just not the guy to argue with on this sir 🤷‍♂️

Cheapshot

Heavyweight
And that wasn't an mma promotion it's a submission wrestling promotion so strikes were out of the question and in mma that fight would never get made like never ever for first off jones could never make 185 and hendo would be a shrimp at 205 against jones your dillusional to even say something like that if u want pm me I'll send u my ig u can verify I'm a pro fighter myself I know my fuckin shiit here so no offence I'm just not just not the guy to argue with on this sir 🤷‍♂️
Hendo use to fight at 205 man. They were suppose to fight and it got canceled.

403PR

Middleweight
Hendo use to fight at 205 man. They were suppose to fight and it got canceled.
When were they suppose to fight? A grappling match isn't a fight dude and that promotion isn't mma they wouldn't be sanctioned to actually fight they just grapple in a cage cus it looks cool to casual fans

403PR

Middleweight
Fuck my bad your actually right they were gonna fight at UFC 151 ...........interesting