What's new

Just got another 6 black top kits from the provider batch #91

redz

Super Heavyweight
I still have almost 2 kits of batch 88 that are going great. Just thought I’d show what these look like.

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
With TP , how long does it take from ordering to receive them usually ? Sounds like it can be very hit and miss with communication haha

redz

Super Heavyweight
usually a few weeks, unless there’s a seizure. If you got a certain shipping option he’ll reship it. There’s no reship to Canada though
This is pretty accurate first order this year 9 days to my door, this one was closer to 2 weeks. No re ship to Canada however the prices are more than fair for what I would call the best on the market outside pharm grade. I’m stocked to go through 8 more months these kits are supposed to be 150ius+. I’m 2 months in and I’m happy I have a nice supply for my first long run with it.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
This is pretty accurate first order this year 9 days to my door, this one was closer to 2 weeks. No re ship to Canada however the prices are more than fair for what I would call the best on the market outside pharm grade. I’m stocked to go through 8 more months these kits are supposed to be 150ius+. I’m 2 months in and I’m happy I have a nice supply for my first long run with it.
Are you going to independently test it? I’d be very curious to see independent testing. Rumour has it the grey tops used to be produced by anke bio and were basically back door ansomones. Apperantly they stopped supplying him though and he was forced to go to a different manufacture and it hasn’t been the same since. All recent testing I’ve seen on his GH is slightly below the purity of optis. However I haven’t seen any recent independent testing and you do have a good enough supply to sacrifice a vial :)

redz

Super Heavyweight
I don’t care about the vial but I don’t want to pay to test it. I’m hearing sketchy things about some of these so called independent testers. I’m not in the know when it comes to that. The strength of these is high for sure, purity who knows.

redz

Super Heavyweight
I just realized I’m using up kits that are batch 90 not 88. Not sure why I thought they were 88. The provider also has many other tops with varying potencies ranging from 10-20iu per vial but the ones that are 20 supposidly have high dimmer content. Part of me wants to test it’s just hard to know who to trust with that stuff.

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
I just realized I’m using up kits that are batch 90 not 88. Not sure why I thought they were 88. The provider also has many other tops with varying potencies ranging from 10-20iu per vial but the ones that are 20 supposidly have high dimmer content. Part of me wants to test it’s just hard to know who to trust with that stuff.
You should send it in , get IGF1 testing done as well your grabbing that many kits few bucks in extra testing is well worth it IMO.

MecGen

Lightweight
Where would you guys go to get this tested ? I deal with a lab (general chemical analysis) and it starts at $1100, per sample...

Thanx

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Where would you guys go to get this tested ? I deal with a lab (general chemical analysis) and it starts at $1100, per sample...

Thanx
That’s about the going rate to hplc gh. You can ask Janoshik or Lab4tox but they are going to charge about the same.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
That’s about the going rate to hplc gh. You can ask Janoshik or Lab4tox but they are going to charge about the same.
I think it's $300 or $400 with dimer content for HGH no @Affliction79 ? I might be remembering wrong but I swear I read it recently. Not too sure on lab4tox. 99% sure its not that much for the full HPLC test of a GH sample with dimer.

Could be having a brain fart though.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
I think it's $300 or $400 with dimer content for HGH no @Affliction79 ? I might be remembering wrong but I swear I read it recently. Not too sure on lab4tox. 99% sure its not that much for the full HPLC test of a GH sample with dimer.

Could be having a brain fart though.
Last time I sent something to Janoshik it was 600 euro. It may have changed that was a long while ago

punisher95

Super Heavyweight
Does the potency seem the same with batch 90?

punisher95

Super Heavyweight
Havent started them yet, I’m just about to start the last box of the #88 I guess I could try the 90’s.
keep us in thr loop how you like them even tho TP gh is usually good

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Last time I sent something to Janoshik it was 600 euro. It may have changed that was a long while ago
I was looking at his pinned list yesterday and I think it said 300 usd like @nomorals said, but I quickly glanced and he had a few tests available.

I wonder why the substantial price drop if there was one