What's new

Just got my "points" (syringes), great supplier!

Thread starter Banned #1
What a pleasure to deal with. Of course a little more expensive than going to shoppers drug mart but great customer service, speedy delivery and obviously product is exactly as advertised.

I have ordered many products from these guys over the last year and have nothing but good things to say. Would hate to be one of their competitors as they have this on lock!

Where at? I’ve had the pleasure of going to shoppers and asking the pharmacist for 💉 and got awfully bad looks. Especially when she asks how much do I want I said the whole box and she counts everyone out ONE by ONE. But for 15c each I can’t complain to much though! Really embarrassing though wish they wouldn’t pass so much judgement!

Where at? I’ve had the pleasure of going to shoppers and asking the pharmacist for 💉 and got awfully bad looks. Especially when she asks how much do I want I said the whole box and she counts everyone out ONE by ONE. But for 15c each I can’t complain to much though! Really embarrassing though wish they wouldn’t pass so much judgement!
Lol you’re probably not gonna get a response from the OP (recent drama).

This post is in the Canadian Medical Supplies section. They’re an online retailer and site sponsor. That’s where he bought them from.

Fuck the looks you get from the people at Shoppers. They have no idea what you’re using the syringes for, legitimate medical reason or not, and it’s none of their damn business. Tell them that if they ask.

15 cents is actually a great price. Single syringe/needle combos at London Drugs are 65 cents each, so I get them to order me in a box of 100 for about $21 (25g 1” 3ml BD Luer Lok).

I also order a box of 100 drawing needles. For about $15 (20g 1”).

At LD they never question me or give me weird looks, however I live in an area of my city with a large LGBT population so they probably sell a lot of needles to trans persons for hormone therapy, and thus are likely sensitive to making sure their customers feel comfortable and unjudged.

This post is in the Canadian Medical Supplies section. They’re an online retailer and site sponsor. That’s where he bought them from.

Fuck the looks you get from the people at Shoppers. They have no idea what you’re using the syringes for, legitimate medical reason or not, and it’s none of their damn business. Tell them that if they ask.

15 cents is actually a great price. Single syringe/needle combos at London Drugs are 65 cents each, so I get them to order me in a box of 100 for about $21 (25g 1” 3ml BD Luer Lok).

At LD they never question me or give me weird looks, however I live in an area of my city with a large LGBT population so they probably sell a lot of needles to trans persons for hormone therapy, and thus are likely sensitive to making sure their customers feel comfortable and unjudged.
Thanks for the response man ! Yeah can’t beat the price though ! Appreciate the comment man!!

biguglynewf

Super Moderator

In my experience telling somebody to mind there business about things in a bit so subtle way as you describe Sheldon’s ends in a pleasurable shopping experience.

Remember.... even though it may not be their business. You are in their place of business and they can refuse to serve you if they please.

Better to handle such situations with a bit more tact. Again......in my experience.

What a pleasure to deal with. Of course a little more expensive than going to shoppers drug mart but great customer service, speedy delivery and obviously product is exactly as advertised.

I have ordered many products from these guys over the last year and have nothing but good things to say. Would hate to be one of their competitors as they have this on lock!
I just go shoppers (pharmaprix here in Quebec) and order 25g 1 1/2 x 200 and get it for 30$. I trust the actual pharmacy much more then anything else online lol

In my experience telling somebody to mind there business about things in a bit so subtle way as you describe Sheldon’s ends in a pleasurable shopping experience.

Remember.... even though it may not be their business. You are in their place of business and they can refuse to serve you if they please.

Better to handle such situations with a bit more tact. Again......in my experience.
Well we’re talking about them (hypothetically) asking for private medical information in order to sell an uncontrolled product.

Also I’m not sure they do have the right to refuse based on you refusing to say what they’re for. Whether he’s purchasing them for medication administration, pinning steroids or slammin’ meth into his arm. Unless he was to become aggressive or violent, of course. Most pharmacists would agree with national health organizations that even heroin addicts need clean needles and shouldn’t be refused purchase.

That being said, I agree that it’s always better to be tactful and you’re more likely to get your way if you are. It just pisses me off that they would give the dude weird, judgemental looks for buying something that has many legitimate uses, even in large quantities.

Mnemonic

Registered
Sometimes a pharmacist may ask you what it's for to help determine what gauge/length to assist your need.

I'll say it's an oil based solution, for Testosterone replacement therapy. Usually just dropping the full non-abbreviated TRT eliminates any suspicion or rude judgement. That way it's perceived as therapy rather than abuse.

Hussell

Registered
Luckily for me we have a sketchy pharmacist in town and his store doesn't bat an eye lash when we go in for supplies they are just happy with sales and they know every steroid user in town goes there lol.