What's new

Just saying hi

969c1

Rookie
Just starting here and taking a moment to say hi to all and being that it is Christmas morning, Merry Christmas!
Well, my kids are all grown up, so now, this is what I am doing on a morning like this!
My background, I am 49, been into working out since the late age of 39. I love it. 3 kids and a wife!
I actually joined this group for more educational purposes. I would rather find and belong in the company of experience people who know what they are talking about and could give the right advice. Today's social media, there is too much shit and people who think they are physicians that give the worst, wrong info. I am older, and my health is important and want to keep it that way.
Hoping to learn and looking forward to what this site has to offer!
All the best!
Regards,
Matt.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

969c1

Rookie
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan
The point of me joining this group is to hopefully be dealing with some mature adults and not a bunch of random kids with no common sense. Although I am sure you guys have dealt with many characters in the past, I can assure I understand a proper way of conduct and understand the rules.
Regards,

969c1

Rookie
Hey Matt, welcome to the board. You have found the right place. Merry Christmas
Thanks and I must say nice Chevy!
I bracket race a 96 383 LT1 Caprice in my spare time. If I can figure out my way around this laptop some day, I will ad in a pic of my car!

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight
Just starting here and taking a moment to say hi to all and being that it is Christmas morning, Merry Christmas!
Well, my kids are all grown up, so now, this is what I am doing on a morning like this!
My background, I am 49, been into working out since the late age of 39. I love it. 3 kids and a wife!
I actually joined this group for more educational purposes. I would rather find and belong in the company of experience people who know what they are talking about and could give the right advice. Today's social media, there is too much shit and people who think they are physicians that give the worst, wrong info. I am older, and my health is important and want to keep it that way.
Hoping to learn and looking forward to what this site has to offer!
All the best!
Regards,
Matt.
Howdy doodily neighbouring! Welcome to the most knowledgeable board going! From PR's to the finest taste in ass, there's something here for everyone!

Regards
SonOfOdin