What's new

Just started GH

methodair

VET
This physician is a serious libertarian and says he was on a gram/wk of gear for 20 years without issue:

WatchWho

Super Heavyweight
Verification (re: hgh blood sugar)

No HGH today and nice flat (predictable) BG levels. In other words, HGH may prove to be an added challenge for folks with T1D...

3FC4A7FE-E058-4F06-AB51-E8CA7449D835.jpeg

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
Verification (re: hgh blood sugar)

No HGH today and nice flat (predictable) BG levels. In other words, HGH may prove to be an added challenge for folks with T1D...

View attachment 16451
HGH as well as heavy blasting really messes with my good friends who’s T1D. Tren cycles really made it all over the map.

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
HGH as well as heavy blasting really messes with my good friends who’s T1D.
Hahaha I read his post and thought of u , that you mentioned about this stuff , sensitivity n gh/insulin. Was goona post to tag u for ur imput thought no stay atta it .... than u post😆

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
Hahaha I read his post and thought of u , that you mentioned about this stuff , sensitivity n gh/insulin. Was goona post to tag u for ur imput thought no stay atta it .... than u post😆
Regardless of "GH being in" BG response is an idea of how your body is uptaking nutrients. Someone testing at 100 fasted would clearly indicate uptake is impaired. GH will alter how your body is using these nutrients, but if your body isnt processing it efficiently then you just traded one for the other. This is why insulin is felt to be "needed" during GH use it doesnt correct the problem, but it does keep your body working efficiently. Ideally you want to fix it which requires analyzing what you are doing and making some changes.