4 cloves garlic chopped up fine
1 lemon
Olive oil to taste
About 2 tablespoons apple cider viniger

Mix it all up

So good give it a try

If you let it sit over night it's even better

I hate kale so much.
Pretty sure they make bug repellent out of it.
I eat it anyway because it's good for me.
And I've actually started to not mind it as much these days, but I still far prefer spinach.

Carver

Registered
Tried to do a kale salad once .. it has the texture of a garnish.. or paper? Not for this guy lol

Thread starter #5

Testbear

Registered
Tried to do a kale salad once .. it has the texture of a garnish.. or paper? Not for this guy lol
The acids from the lemon and apple cider viniger breaks down that texture and make it softer if you give it a night to sit in. Kale just has way too much good shit in it to keep out of your diet imo

Carver

Registered
The acids from the lemon and apple cider viniger breaks down that texture and make it softer if you give it a night to sit in. Kale just has way too much good shit in it to keep out of your diet imo
I admit I haven't tried that before, perhaps that would work for me lol.

Is it really any better for you than spinach?

Carver

Registered
Bell peppers make everything better.
Not to go off topic, but I got a smoker last year, smoked peppers and mushrooms might be the best thing ever, I was doing big batches and adding them to everything from salad to pasta sauce.

Cant say I have ever been a fan of Kale but this sounds interesting so I'll give it a try.
Kale has always seemed to me like something you would eat if lost in the woods and starving given its flavor and texture, lol, not that you would find it there but you get the point.

Vypuh

Registered
In my opinion kale is the second worst tasting thing next to mk677 lmaoo but it does make me feel great everytime i eat it

Thread starter #14

Testbear

Registered
I used to be a picky eater when I was younger like some of you. But nowadays any food of decent quality tastes good to me 😂