What's new

Kangaroo Court - TheBoss17 vs. CJM

sabre star

Administrator
Court is now in session.

**edit, history lesson removed
**decision - member is banned and not coming back to CJM

anyways... @theboss17 was shit talking CJM, the admins, and ALL members. He disrespected our community and has no regard for our rules.

kangaroos (CJM members) it’s up to you! What should we do with this plug?? He’s temporarily banned... should he be permanently banned? Should we give him a chance to speak? Or should we smarten this bitch up?

Last edited:

KetoMuscles

Super Heavyweight
Is this the guy with the crazy gf? I thought mission had a decent following.
I am against censorship. It is dangerous and often times dishonest. But that doesn’t mean you have to tolerate every jackass that beaks off.
If someone doesn’t bring anything to the table, if they don’t have any class then they aren’t someone you should associate with. This place is no joke. There are great ppl here that elevate and push others to do better. I love a good debate. A little conflict. But there always has to be respect.
Stay classy CJM!

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
I don’t care about his past dealing with whatever shit labs if people want to use shitty product that’s on them.

what I do care about is respect on this board, we are all here to learn and grow whether it be physical or mental and quite frankly when there a member that has a bad fuckin attitude he doesn’t deserve to be here, even though it is fun to watch there ass get ripped apart by fellow members.

Perma ban this mofo,

@Affliction79 he will prob be back under a different name you can get him them 🤣

OM101

Super Heavyweight
What about ?

1.) Ban him for certain amount of time.

2.) Let him speak about what he has done wrong. Maybe it could be a lessons learned type of thing for educational purposes.

3.) No shit talking anyone!

If conditions aren't met, burned and BANNED!

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
He’s a fucking joke. He plays dumb, trying to bait people but he hasn’t fooled me. This guy can lick the duck butter off my taint. Immediately goes over to meso playing the fake victim, absolutely pathetic. Look in your shorts, did you lose your balls boy?

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
This guy is nothing more than a troll and should be gone for what he said to @Sabre Star .
Having said that we can ban him now, or flog and kick the shit out of him until he runs crying.
Really all depends what mood we're all in. The end result should be the shit head is gone.
I do not think I'll ever be able to be nice to this fucker, after that shit talking he did.

Goldenrod

VET
The guy is a troll, wants to stir the pot, and I am 100% against any forum with an agenda and censorship unless a post is going sideways and for the betterment of the community has to be shut down.
@Beefeater I'm in agreement with you but I do not think this guy will run crying as he wants to troll and get into arguments with the members even if what he is saying is ludicrous.

That being said, anyone who would openly and not jokingly take shots at admin with blatant disregard for rules can go fuck themselves. They should be banned permanently. I hear what @Affliction79 is saying, I use to say that working security - don't ban anyone. If someone is so stupid to take a swing or hit a doorman/waitress/bartender and then walk back in next week let them and one of us will make an example of him. Same could be said here but....

People should be able to speak their mind even if it disagrees with a mod or admin without fear of being banned or ridiculed, sometimes arguments furthers knowledge but there is no intent to further knowledge here, he is a shit disturber with no respect for the members, the board, its rules so as already said - take your bag and get the fuck out of here and don't come back. He made some extremely rude comments to one of the admin, who I consider a friend, and if you are willing to do something like that and completely disregard the rules in the chatbox - axe the cunt.

If he wants to come back, so be it he will be found out and shredded by many members and banned again.

Treemonk

Super Heavyweight
Well said @Goldenrod and @Beefeater , I agree It was completely uncalled for, the kid went unhinged and went after a admin and members.

He will be back, so @Affliction79 you will get to have a round with him lol

Ban Him!! I forgot to post the outcome i wanted earlier lol was a bit tired today

Last edited:

CurtisP

VET
With no first hand experience with @theboss17 other than reading some of his postings and his little temper tantrum - I am going to be polite and say keep the ban permanently for him. We try and strive to be wealth of knowledge and integrity here, we don’t need people like him trolling abs being a nuisance to the board

Top Bottom