What's new

Kangaroo Court - TheBoss17 vs. CJM

Kas Savage

Ms. Fitness Star MB
This guy is nothing more than a troll and should be gone for what he said to @Sabre Star .
Having said that we can ban him now, or flog and kick the shit out of him until he runs crying.
Really all depends what mood we're all in. The end result should be the shit head is gone.
I do not think I'll ever be able to be nice to this fucker, after that shit talking he did.
Respect is like trust. Once it's gone it's GONE. Although I am intrigued to hear what's said.... excuses and disrespect shouldn't ever be tolerated.

Nickelodeon

Banned
Fuck it. This is not even worth giving a shit.
Completely lost interest.

Daway

In before the lock
How about controlled defamation in the name of sponsorships?
Newport is all over this forum. Anyone with a competing interests has defamated the brands and the people who like them.
On top of that, this forum is designed with the intentional ability to have absolute control over all of the profiles.

This is a joke. I been on here 18 years now.

Simcoedog
SIMBA
NICKALODIAN

LOL. ILL BE BACK, AGAIN AND AGAIN. UNTIL YOU LOOSE THE FUCKING ADDITUDE.

CJM IS LAUNCHING DDOS ATTACKS ON ALL COMPETITORS
1615682627155.png

Ohz

Rookie
Court is now in session.

**edit, history lesson removed
**decision - member is banned and not coming back to CJM

anyways... @theboss17 was shit talking CJM, the admins, and ALL members. He disrespected our community and has no regard for our rules.

kangaroos (CJM members) it’s up to you! What should we do with this plug?? He’s temporarily banned... should he be permanently banned? Should we give him a chance to speak? Or should we smarten this bitch up?
It's worth a laugh... See what he says then ban him anyways.