What's new

keenants - We Create Digital Products

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
CJM is using @Keen Ants to help build our website. In the future, CJM will actually be a website hub where the forum will be a section. It’s been a pleasure working with @Keen Ants - they definitely know what they are doing! Thank you for your hard work
Is that where the monsters can purchase hoodies!? Christmas is around the corner @Sabre Star!

Keen Ants

Sponsor
Hey there!

We want to thank you for having been part of our 2020 despite the difficulties that there have been for everyone. However, you, in our lives, with your kindness, commitment and respect, in one way or another made a small difference.

For that and much more we want to wish you the best for these holidays and that the upcoming year brings only good things for you.

Enjoy!

Happy New Year

Kanon

VET
I've been working with Keen Ants over the last month, working on a new site for one of my companies. I was pretty impressed with how fast they worked. Great communication. They wanted to make sure each detail was done just right. I would of expected a big bill, but has to be the least expensive website I've ever built. But you'd never know it by looking at the quality of the site. I would recommend to anyone.

Thanks again for the great work.

Keen Ants

Sponsor
I've been working with Keen Ants over the last month, working on a new site for one of my companies. I was pretty impressed with how fast they worked. Great communication. They wanted to make sure each detail was done just right. I would of expected a big bill, but has to be the least expensive website I've ever built. But you'd never know it by looking at the quality of the site. I would recommend to anyone.

Thanks again for the great work.
Thank you so much (y)