What's new

Khabib post fight

Jdave

Registered
The training partner Dillon Dani’s was on Ariel Helwani’s show talking tough saying Khabib isn’t really about that life leading upto this event. LOL looks like he was. Danis looks like a typical skateboarding California softy.

If you try to get in another guys head to sell a fight, you should expect all consequences upto and including physical harm.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lift4Life

Registered
That was crazy but just to keep things in perspective no one got hurt. People are beaten and KILLED in soccer matches in Europe and the show goes on. Not much is going to come out of this. Other than good marketing material for the future LOL

Guner

Registered
I personally like to see a little more class after the fight is over.

Thread starter #9

Testbear

Registered
I can see why someone would want this. But mma is a sport that attracts savages, it just comes with the territory. The guys at the top are wired differently than your average guy. Same with powerlifting, it attracts lunatics. Banging heads against bars blood gushing everywhere lol. At least the majority of the higher up guys. Guys like chris duffin, George leeman. Etc. Bipolar, depression. You don't bang out 900 pounds on the deadlift for reps Cus everythig fine and dandy in life. Same with fighting, most of these guys have something fucjing evil buried deep down. Fucjing EVIL lol. So I don't think a little display of aggression is totally out of line, especially with the words that were exchanged. As long as it gets back on track and nobody is hurt I'm for it. Just my opinion, a lot are gonna disagree and that's ok :)

Jdave

Registered
And I personally like to see the ref do his job and warn McGreggor about his illegal grabbing the cage, illegal knee to a downed opponent, illegal grabbing of the opponents shorts and gloves. But... alas... here we are lol

Even after all that cheating he could not do shit. The last fighter he trained for was a world class boxer and he didn’t even land any impressive strikes.

RIP IRISH PRIDE

Thread starter #11

Testbear

Registered
And I personally like to see the ref do his job and warn McGreggor about his illegal grabbing the cage, illegal knee to a downed opponent, illegal grabbing of the opponents shorts and gloves. But... alas... here we are lol

Even after all that cheating he could not do shit. The last fighter he trained for was a world class boxer and he didn’t even land any impressive strikes.

RIP IRISH PRIDE

Jesus what a bunch of idiots. Leave it for the pros...lol.