What's new

Kimbo SLice

Always liked the dude, a nice little video about him. A true warrior in the ring and a nice man outside of it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Oh Wow. I wasn't even aware he passed away! I Googled him and says he passed in 2016 at the age of only 42 years! No details of how he passed away so young. Does anyone know? RIP Kimbo

Sabre Star

Administrator
I wasn’t aware of this either, I figured it was recent.

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
-- Oh Wow. I wasn't even aware he passed away! I Googled him and says he passed in 2016 at the age of only 42 years! No details of how he passed away so young. Does anyone know? RIP Kimbo
Couple videos and close friend of him says it was heart complications from steroids abuse but who knows what’s true.

Reactions: St

peales

Super Heavyweight
Heart failure was the cause I believe and a mass was found on his liver as well

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
Always liked the dude, a nice little video about him. A true warrior in the ring and a nice man outside of it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Thanks for sharing man. I use to be really into MMA. I remember watching his fights on you tube and watching him on the ultimate fighter

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
His backyard brawls were awesome and so exciting to watch. Loved his personality and everything.
Watching him in the UFC was underwhelming though. There we so many better fighters than him. I was always hoping he’d land one of his haymakers but his targets weren’t chumps in a backyard

Watching him in the UFC was underwhelming though. There we so many better fighters than him. I was always hoping he’d land one of his haymakers but his targets weren’t chumps in a backyard
Yes it was. He was outclassed in UFC, those guys have so many more years of training multiple disciplines while he is just a great street brawler.

TS1

Super Heavyweight
Kimbo was a good guy - not the best in-ring technician but the guy had heart and was a family man.

When asked by the Reality Kings cameraman - his entourage in his early days - why does he does this?
He replies; "a n1gga gotta eat" - classic Kimbo line after he busted his opponents orbital, eye looked out of place too.

RIP Kimbo

kaly11

Super Heavyweight
the best is when he knoced the dudes eye out in a backyard brawl... or something close to that

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
Kimbo was a good guy - not the best in-ring technician but the guy had heart and was a family man.

When asked by the Reality Kings cameraman - his entourage in his early days - why does he does this?
He replies; "a n1gga gotta eat" - classic Kimbo line after he busted his opponents orbital, eye looked out of place too.

RIP Kimbo
"Niggas gotta eat"!!! I remember seeing that like it was yesterday. He looked fucking hungry too!! LOL