What's new

Lab results

Thread starter #1

Hussell

Registered
All right gents if I did this wrong I applogize and please delete....here are my most recent test results I am currently running 250MG a week of Pareto Test E....I am looking for some feedback on the hemoglobin results as my doctor right away went to this will stop your heart and hurt your brain which she may or may not be right which is why I am here looking for some feedback from the experienced guys on this forum that have bloods done regularly...everything else was in check.

20190304_152444.jpg 20190304_152428.jpg

JMan

Registered
High HGB is no joke. Luckily it’s super easy to fix, and you really aren’t that far out of range. Go give blood at the nearest clinic.
Too easy.

Give blood every two months, as thats the most they will allow. I think its blood.ca and do a search for it in your area, find the location and date you want, and boom you're good to go. I also take a baby aspirin once a day.

PS lie on the part where it asks you if you have used growth hormone or anabolic steroids haha

Admin #7

BC

Administrator
Toss some cardio in the mix, donate blood 2 to 3 times annually as others have already mentioned and you'll be good as gold.